Author Topic: Caleruega Brides 2017  (Read 12682 times)

LuneGoddess

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2017, 01:10:52 pm »
Hello Ladies! It's our year na! How are you?

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2017, 05:17:23 pm »
Feeling graduate na naman ako.
Finally done with our parents renewal sa Caleruega! Kami kasing 3 magkakapatid ang nagasikaso. Kaya feeling accomplished.

Some notes: May guard na sa side entrance. Allowed yung senior/pregnant and noticed na pati supplier din they allow na to use it.

Yung road lang talaga papaunta dami pa ding 'craters' and dahan dahan lang kami kasi evening ceremony. Buti na lang maaraw.

Kumusta ang preps ng Caleruega 2017 brides? Happy preps sa inyo! 😊

ysabel130

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2017, 07:56:20 pm »
Hi everyone :) For the ones who have already had their weddings at caleruega, may I ask the following questions? :)


1) is there a wheelchair ramp that leads from parking to the transfiguration chapel? Or basta is there a way for guests in wheelchairs to access the chapel without having to climb a flight of stairs?

2) how many cars can the church accommodate? Nung nagpunta po kasi kami to reserve, parang sobrang pandemonium and masikip.

3) I know the websites say na 150 guests can fit inside the chapel, but realistically, when you had your weddings, ilan po talaga ang nagkasya comfortably? How many pews po ba ang meron?

4) I know the area is breezy and cold, but kapag marami na po tao sa church, hindi naman po ba nagiging masyadong stuffy and mainit? I know april weddings are hot kasi, and I've seen pictures na sobrang pinagpapawisan and nagpapaypay mga guests. We're having ours in august naman so hopefully malamig na naman by then :)

5) nakakapasok po ba sa church area kahit mga hindi guests when a wedding is ongoing? Parang may pic po kasi ako nakita online na someone posted a picture of a couple, captioning it na hindi niya kakilala yung couple but congrats.

6) do they really not allow personal vows anymore? 😭 Or kapag kumuha ka ba ng own priest mo, it depends on your priest if he will allow it?


We're having our church wedding in caleruega next year august. Ang hirap makakuha ng 3pm slot, lahat ng weekends taken na!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:32:52 am by ysabel130 »

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 11:00:47 am »
^ We had our wedding there last December  :)

1) My tita is in a wheelchair and she made it naman to the church so I'm sure meron.

2) Reserved yung parking sa church for wedding guests, and may parking pa din naman sa labas. I'm not sure how many pero I didn't hear any of my guests having problems naman sa parking.

3) We had around 150 guests din, and a lot of them ended up having to stand na sa likod. Kasi the front rows are reserved din for the entourage, and of course di naman masyado efficient pagka-seat sa guests, so hindi talaga ma-fill to max capacity. I think mga 80-100 lang yung kaya talaga.

4) Morning wedding kami ng December, pero hindi siya super lamig, sakto lang, so I would imagine na baka sa ibang season at time slot baka mainit nga.

5)  Yes, unfortuately may tourists pa din even if may ongoing wedding. Even at 9am andami na tao. Medyo hassle for photogs nga kasi minsan humaharang sa shot.

6) Depends on the priest. As far as I know the church does not allow it na talaga, pero some priests allow it after na lang ng ceremony.

Hope it helps. Happy preps! :)

ysabel130

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2017, 01:44:45 pm »
Thank you so much for your reply, littlemissbiatch! Really helps a lot ☺️ Parang due to these restrictions kasi biglang I started to wonder kung mag change na lang kaya kami ng church to San Antonio de Padua (which is also a lot closer to our chosen reception venue, Angelfields), but then looking again at pictures, iba pa rin talaga charm ng caleruega.

My mother is wheelchair-bound kasi kaya I'm really concerned about wheelchair access. Hopefully Kaya naman nga talaga like you said your Tita was able to come naman :)

I guess if you had 150 guests and none of them complained about parking, then I guess parking is enough na nga. More or less I think we'll have around the same number of guests too. 150pax sana limit namin but mukhang aabot 200 ang invited eh. But I don't think everyone will come to the church ceremony naman, and well ganun na nga lang, tayo sa likod yung late hehe. They don't provide extra monobloc chairs at the back anymore? :)

When you say some priests allow personal messages from the couple after the ceremony, are they priests from caleruega also, or invited priest ng couple? If I may ask, did you invite your own priest or from caleruega na lang rin? If ever it was the latter, who was your officiating priest? :) I've really heard a lot about Fr. Allen de Guzman and how he really personalizes his homily with the couple's love story. I think this would be wonderful, na personalized pa rin yung homily, if personal vows are no longer allowed :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:46:46 pm by ysabel130 »

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2017, 04:43:36 pm »
^ I forgot to mention na my tita's wheelchair is motorized pala, so di ako sure if gano kahirap kung normal wheelchair (medyo mahaba kasi yung daan from parking). Siguro you can check na lang during your ocular, pero for sure meron ramps.

Parang di ko ma-recall if may  monobloc chairs; sa pics ko na lang din kasi nakita na madami pala nakatayo :p

Our priest is actually my ninong, so personalized talaga yung homily. We didn't have personal vows naman talaga, pero he mentioned na if we wanted we could do it after the ceremony na. And I know several couples din na ganun ginawa. Meron din na sa reception na lang nag-vows.  :)

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2017, 11:38:20 am »
littlemissbiatch is correct - depends on the priest.

They will not allow during the rites of marriage however you may ask your officiating priest if you can give your personal message before final blessing.  :)

LuneGoddess

  • Guest
Re: Caleruega Brides 2017
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2017, 10:16:59 am »
Hello mga sis! Graduated last July 08th. If you need help sa preps, post lang kayo. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close