We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
-Band - backed out for a certain reason even if I have booked them last year pa. Yes, LAST YEAR PA. I really hate yung mga last minute bookings and cramming kaya maagap ako eh, and to make sure I get the best deal. Kaya I am really pissed off and masama loob. This one i really didn't see coming. But hopefully ma-resolve din and things turn out better.
Think of the mishaps and road bumps as blessings in disguise sis. Hope that you get to find a better alternative soon!
paano sila nagiging pushy to you sis?
hi! new here... my problem is my future MIL may kilala daw sya mananahi ng gown ko na pinsan nya.. Ayoko sana kaso di ko alam panu itturrn down yung suggestion niya.. nakakalungkot..