Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 65941 times)

mkea

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #380 on: November 28, 2015, 01:07:59 pm »
Thank you sis shygirlme. Pm you sis mdnextdoor.. Thank you!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #381 on: November 29, 2015, 12:00:44 am »
I'm drinking ACV everyday now for cleansing and slimming daw (chos!). Grabe ang hirap pala makahanap nito!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #382 on: March 11, 2016, 03:34:48 pm »
Hi mga sis.  Just wanted to ask, has anyone had their hair colour done by Mary Letim Salon? I checked their IG, and apparently madami mga artista ang nagpapa ayos sa kanila. Of course I don't know if these are for publicity or actual clientele talaga. I inquired regarding their rates kasi, and their hair colour treatments are way cheaper than the ones where I live. Kaya medyo naeenganyo ako. Has anybody tried their services? Do you mind giving comments? Reactions? Violent reactions? :)  hehe.. Thanks :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #383 on: March 11, 2016, 05:33:10 pm »
I'm drinking lemon water everyday, religiously attending kickboxing classes 4-5x a week para tumagaktak ang pawis, increasing fruit intake para lalong glowing ang skin. :)

Siguro a few months before the wedding, I plan to:
1. See my derma for underarm peel and laser hair removal session since we do this once a year (prep ito for photoshoot on the wedding day itself) haha concern talaga sa underarm noh? ;D
2. See my dentist for oral prophylaxis (cleaning)

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2016, 07:26:45 pm »
Currently clearing my face from acne marks due to my previous breakout. Getting addicted to organic skincare after seeing its effect. Slowly switching to organic from head to toe. Soon I'll start juicing din pag nakabili na ng juicer. Really aiming to live healthy now ;D
Months before wedding i'm considering iv gluta for antioxidant and para glowing din sa prenup and wedding :)
Any more tips? routine?

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #385 on: March 11, 2016, 08:13:19 pm »
^really effective for me ang lemon therapy, lemon water, lemon facial scrub... tanggal lahat acne marks ko, kaso dun sa saudi mura ang lemon, kaya pag andito ako sa pinas iniipon ko muna acne marks...  ;D ;D ;D
next year mag uuwi talaga ako ng lemon... para hanggang wedding day may supply! pati sa lekileki, ginagamit ko din lemon, it really helps!
effective din sakin ang tea tree oil from The Body Shop..
pero sa pagpapapayat ako mmmmm  ;D ;D ;D ;D

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #386 on: March 14, 2016, 12:26:24 pm »
^Thanks for the tip sis! How do you make your lemon facial scrub and ilang minutes sa face? :)
Sa divisoria super mura ng lemon. Hoard na lang pag nadaan ako ;D

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #387 on: March 14, 2016, 09:25:18 pm »
^hi sis, yung lemon facial scrub, half ng lemon, honey, mix mo lang ng konting brown sugar, stay for 15-20 minutes... nakakawala ng blackheads saka breakouts, nakakatanggal din ng blemishes... effective sya sakin...  ;) ;) ;)
nagpunta nga pala ako sa divi today... yeah so far pinakamurang lemon na nakita ko, P50 for 3 pcs.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2016, 09:20:46 pm »
Goodluck sa mga sis na nagddiet!! push pa more.
Few of the things I did before the big day was manicure and pedicure, hair color and diode laser hair removal for underarms. and purchase new pairs of contact lenses. yun lang ;)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2016, 09:53:16 pm »
More than a year before our wedding and Im intensifying my yoga practices. I really want toned arms come wedding day! Also undergoing revlite laser treatment to remove chicken skin and even out my skin tone.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #390 on: March 16, 2016, 04:45:35 pm »
Finally the scale is moving. Have lost 7 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Was trying to lose weight for a year and I even gained. I think for me, I always lose last minute. I want to lose 7 more lbs.

My stress, is that I am getting cold feet about getting married whaaaaaa!!! They say its normal to get cold feet but I keep questioning if I really want to get married and it is making me lose my appetite LOL!!

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #391 on: March 16, 2016, 04:54:56 pm »
waaaa. congrats sis Chili1113!!! Buti ka pa.!

I hate my hormones. Ayaw talaga mag loose weight. :(

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #392 on: March 16, 2016, 05:01:55 pm »
Have you girls heard of the spartan transformation program of NuSkin? I tried it ngayon kasi, and you don't starve yourself, may guidelines lang ng pwede at di pwede kainin and may dietary supplements na papainumin :) Laki ng nalose ng friend ko ka kasi so decided to try it. 2 weeks palang ako ngayon on the program hehe :P hope it works :)

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2016, 05:29:10 pm »
^^sis chili1113, me having cold feet and increasing appetite as anxiety level shoots up! hahahaha

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #394 on: March 16, 2016, 07:00:32 pm »
^^^^Good job Chili1113! What do you do to lose weight? Gym? Only eat healthy food? Also trying to lose weight for our civil wedding this July:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #395 on: March 16, 2016, 09:51:34 pm »
vhena14: Thanks sis I am glad Im not the only one getting cold feet!! =)

rowan: nako its soooo funny. Ive been trying to diet for so long (less Calories, low carb, low fat--alll sorts of diet deliveries! But this time, I lost weight without sticking to any diet hehe I just don't have an appetite. Like I don't snack anymore at night before sleeping.

I think it is the anxiety that is making me lose weight. I have started exercising but only very little, like 2x/ week at the most. Usually just once a week an only light workouts at home. So I am sure it isn't the exercise but the lack of  appetite.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #396 on: March 16, 2016, 11:14:29 pm »
^Haha hope that happens to me before the wedding too!=p Just dont forget to hydrate!

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #397 on: March 30, 2016, 10:39:06 am »
Hi sisses! Joining the thread.. Our wedding is on Nov 2016 and I havent started with any of my beauty preps! I only have a few on my list..
- teeth whitening - sulit ba to?
- underarm whitening - what procedure ang pwede? Im not hairy naman so i dont think i need ipl.. Just want to have a flawless underarm like sa mga actresses na no lines! :)
- hair rebond - 3 months before wedding day na lang ito...

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #398 on: March 30, 2016, 10:59:55 am »
^Sis will you be wearing your hair down lang sa wedding mo? coz if not, rebond might not be a good idea. Kasi kung sstyle-an nila yung hair mo ng curl or something, mawawala kaagad due to the rebond...

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #399 on: March 30, 2016, 11:26:00 am »
^^advice lang sis wag ka muna pa rebond. ako nagtiis na 1 year walang rebond. mahihirapan stylist mo ayusan ka.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close