We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Been reading all posts and getting awesome information. Eyeing December 2016 and tried to contact my shortlist but our preferred date is already booked. Any Hillcreek Gardens bride here? I'm having second thoughts in booking because we will have to adjust the date already and apparently, they hold simultaneous weddings in one time slot. I'm not sure if I can keep myself settled knowing the music/noise might be too overbearing.Nakaka-stress indeed!
Mga sis, yung overlooking chalet looks really nice talaga. But I already inquired and they don't allow day guests so can't use that for wedding preps.
^Hi sis, nag aallow ba sila to use the venue for pre-nup pictorial?