We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ good for you sis, di effective sakin deonat, im using Tiny Buds Rice Baby Powder for it has sweat control. Na irritate rin underarm ko sa baking soda kaya di na ko umulit
Me, I tried Sugar Wax.. No heat needed.. nag lightened yung ua ko at nawala chix skin ng ua ko..
^^^ nice feedback sis :O I'll be considering that cream to be my next purchase
I bought tokyo love intimate whitening cream for inner thigh and groin area saka yung keu cream nila for underarm. Parang wala namang whitening so balik pa rin ako sa HHN sunflower oil. Ang mahal pa naman nun. Ipa-peel ko na kaya kasi di talaga even yung kulay ng inner thigh ko
Sis, kumusta naman sya sa underarm? Yung tiny buds? Thanks.