We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Regards kay Kim Chiu, I hear alot of hearsay na maldita talaga sya. I used to like her on pbb days but I guess that was just a facade to win. Ewan ko ba lately, napaplastikan ako sa kanya! I really hate it when nagguest sya sa Kris TV, obvious na sipsip kay Kris.
I don't think it's a facade. I really think she's nice then and I used to like her. It's just that the turn of events in her life changed her. Just like Kathryn B. Dati magaan raw katrabaho but now she's beginning to show some attitude (according to my source who's an ABS-CBN employee).
I think it is caused by too much work (too tired) and constant pressure since they are famous. I think they just need understanding at times. Also, I just hate it when people resort to shaming the artists pag hindi pumayag magpapicture. They also need a breather and a little space for their own sanity, away from the limelight for a change.
Unprofessional Actions Might Stagnate Her CareerST- Arci Muñoz?
Nag start ako mainis sa kanya nung pa deny deny pa siya na sila ni Gerald. Ayun tuloy iniwan siya. And yung todo deny nyang nag paretoke siya.
I think it's a common fact na yan loveteam na mga yan, hindi umaamin dahil sa utos na rin ng management so I think medyo unfair din naman na totally sisihin si Kim C sa area na yan. Ang off lang kasi nang pagkakasabi ng "Ayun tuloy iniwan sya." Insinuating na Kim is to blame for that break-up. Ang off lang. Have you ever thought of blaming Gerald? Not a Kim C fan, I also do not like her. Off lang talaga for me.
regarding Kim: I believe may attitude talaga. bago palang sya 1st teleserye Sana Mulit Muli. nagpapic kami with Gerald mabait sya si Kim napilitan nakasimangot.
^nakakatawa ang lisquen fans, hindi matanggap na professional love team lang. Hindi na yan maalis sa pinoy culture. Noong panahon ko, halos lahat naniwala na Angelu & Bobby tovether, although may sarili silang mga lovelife sa off screen.