Author Topic: Past Lives Thread 2  (Read 6348 times)

rarity

• GirlTalker
Re: Past Lives Thread 2
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 10:36:55 am »
Nope, I dont think I was important as I mentioned LoL maybe just a lawyer or small time politician. Mahilig kase ako sa politics. I dont know maybe I need to learn a lesson maybe may naagrabyado ako sa past life ko. Andameng bad things na nangyayare kase dati Im not saying I am not to be blamed but I used to believe 'the punishment should fit the crime ' I dont think the punishment is just for me. Even things I did not do or say, words I did not utter and thoughts I did not think are attributed to me just to justify their rants and accusations. Like anyone, I made mistakes I said some wrong things but majority only as a defense and when provoked.

I think as a whole,  my intention has always been not to hurt anyone, to get along with everyone to live a good life but we make mistakes specially when provoked or on off days and those mistakes in the eyes of people who dont know you  or barely know you are magnified  specially when told by  people who are intent on destroying you. I used to think ganon ba tlaga ako kasama to deserve this ? Because I honestly think I am not and that I did a lot of good things naman that many do not notice or choose not to notice including my sacrifices and intentions. Kaya I think maybe in past life may naagrabyado ako.

That is why  I found solace in learning about Karma and Reincarnation and that it may not be only in this lifetime but our Present is brought by many past lives. That made a lot of sense to me and other things also. Maybe I have to learn a major lesson about controlling my temper and not being too sensitive. To forgive and bless even those who continue to hurt us. And amazingly these bad circumstances brought about many good things also. Abilities and opportunities I thought I couldn't do before. Karma is indeed learning and Karma happens when it is most favorable to all who can profit. I can say these events led to the betterment not just my life but also my family and daughter's. A few years ago it would cause me a lot of anxiety thinking and trying to make sense of the incidents and I would bury myself in depression and anger but now I am beginning to understand and what a relief it is to understand.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 10:47:52 am by rarity »

Ihadelaluna

• Wiccan High Priestess
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Wiccan/Tarot Counselor/on line Occult Shop Owner
    • Lady Luna Dana's Lair
Re: Past Lives Thread 2
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2016, 03:47:13 pm »
I do past life readings and and akashic readings, anyone interested?
follow everywhere:
FBgroup:
 @dreaminterpretationsbyladydana
fb: @theladydana
twitter: @LadyDana_T
youtube: @ladydana888
IG: @the.ladydana
blog: https://ladydsquill.blogspot.com/

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close