Author Topic: do you consider yourself as a sweet wife? sweet girl friend?  (Read 6244 times)

damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: do you consider yourself as a sweet wife? sweet girl friend?
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2016, 07:50:58 am »
Yes and he's still the same with me after being together for 9 years :)

jowvxyz

  • Guest
Re: do you consider yourself as a sweet wife? sweet girl friend?
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2016, 08:23:59 am »
I felt bad when I saw this topic because I'm not that sweet anymore like before. When my husband cuddles with me, parang napipilitan nalang ako. Wala na akong gana, lagi pa akong irritated. I really don't know what's happening pero okay naman kami eh. I don't even remember the last time na nag "I love you" kami sa isa't isa.

damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: do you consider yourself as a sweet wife? sweet girl friend?
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2016, 09:03:06 am »
^aww. Subukan mo lang sis. Mag i love you ka today. :) it makes a big difference. My hubby kisses me and says i love you all the time, regularly before he leaves for work as he kisses my pregnant belly :)

friendlyneighbor

  • Guest
Re: do you consider yourself as a sweet wife? sweet girl friend?
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2016, 03:18:08 pm »
My hubby is not showy ng feelings nya pero makikita mo sa mga actions nya how he felt  and care about me.. I know how to make him say yes sa requests ko at agree on the things..

Before hirap na hirap pa ako kung paano i handle pagiging grumpy nya, nega sa buhay but now, na learn ko na rin on how to approach things or correct him na di sya ma offend at ganun din sa akin..He knows my strengths and weaknesses. he knows how to handle me well..

googoo

  • Guest
Re: do you consider yourself as a sweet wife? sweet girl friend?
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2016, 01:12:24 am »
I would like to think that I'm still sweet.  And more than anything, I try to appreciate everything he does for me and our family. I think that encourages him to be the man that God made him to be.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close