watch now

Author Topic: PRESCHOOL IN CUBAO  (Read 3312 times)

mdc1703

  • Guest
PRESCHOOL IN CUBAO
« on: April 12, 2015, 10:36:58 pm »
hi! Newbie here! Preschool in cubao please. Any suggestions? Thanks

Nanay Maria

  • Guest
Re: PRESCHOOL IN CUBAO
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:05:16 pm »
Hi sis,

I highly recommend Pail and Shovel Integrated School. It is a progressive school.  My son just had his assessment with them and I am so happy to know his current skills.  Personalized kasi un curriculum nila that is why they are assessing the incoming students. Unlike with other schools, they customize the lessons according sa kaya niya.

yonamarie

  • Guest
Re: PRESCHOOL IN CUBAO
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 07:41:00 pm »
Sis ito ba yung sa may 15th ave? Right?
May I just know kung how much inabot ng school fees? :) Thanks!

ladykid10

  • Guest
Re: PRESCHOOL IN CUBAO
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 02:28:09 pm »
Hi! I'm a newbie here. I saw this Learn and Play preschool in New York Cubao. any feedback about this school and tuition fee information if any.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close