Author Topic: Invitations (Part 3)  (Read 83834 times)

KarLei12916

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #300 on: September 28, 2015, 11:16:43 am »
Our wedding invites are DIY. I know a thing or two in adobe photoshop. Had our Canon printer converted to continuous ink and voila! cost per invite with envelope and all, P17.  ;D Besides, one of Ninang said "when I receive invitations I input only the date and time in my phone calendar and I'm done with your invitation no matter how bongga it is". Brutally honest but it's true. haha!

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2015, 05:49:53 am »
Our wedding invites are DIY. I know a thing or two in adobe photoshop. Had our Canon printer converted to continuous ink and voila! cost per invite with envelope and all, P17.  ;D Besides, one of Ninang said "when I receive invitations I input only the date and time in my phone calendar and I'm done with your invitation no matter how bongga it is". Brutally honest but it's true. haha!

Wow sana magawa ko din yan sa invitation namin  ;D continuous ink, scented paper, scoring board and printables.. Good luck sa akin

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2015, 12:20:07 pm »
Those who plan na mag DIY, search lang sa etsy and sa pinterest. Dami inspirations! I think malaki talaga matipid dito if you know how to utilize adobe photoshop.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2015, 01:21:24 pm »
if mag-DIY ng invites, would you know how much estimate ng printing?
I'm thinking kasi of DIY our invites in singles back to back. I'll take care of the envelopes. I just need the printing and/or cutting to the size I want.

would you have an idea?
any recommendation din on where to order/buy envelopes?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:14:17 pm by zaji731 »

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2015, 01:34:40 pm »
anyone here familiar with printing sa UP? cheaper daw dito for DIY. considering this for our missalettes

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2015, 06:34:44 pm »
Waah so happy. Got a quick response from Urbanista on my invite. Looks like i wont be doing DIY afterall.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #306 on: October 01, 2015, 01:19:53 pm »
Hello ladies! I have a question. For example you are friends with a married woman, and you're going to invite his husband na you're not close with, how are you going to place their names on the invites? Mr.and Mrs. (Husband's name) pa rin ba? Thanks in advance!

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #307 on: October 01, 2015, 01:31:36 pm »
hi sis. kahit si girl ang friend mo, i think better kung mr & mrs (husband's name) pa rin. invited naman talaga silang dalawan di ba. ask mo na lang si friend kung ano name ng husband nya.

prettydoLLz

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #308 on: October 01, 2015, 01:55:34 pm »
Waah so happy. Got a quick response from Urbanista on my invite. Looks like i wont be doing DIY afterall.

^hallooo sis... Ask ko lang how much ang price range ng urbanista? TIA!

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2015, 02:00:03 pm »

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #310 on: October 01, 2015, 04:28:35 pm »
Hello ladies! I have a question. For example you are friends with a married woman, and you're going to invite his husband na you're not close with, how are you going to place their names on the invites? Mr.and Mrs. (Husband's name) pa rin ba? Thanks in advance!

That's the traditional way sis :) but I addressed mine as "Mr. & Mrs. (
Husband's name then Wife's name then their common surname (if applicable). I just didn't want to leave out the wife's name. That's another option you can consider :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #311 on: October 01, 2015, 09:47:49 pm »
@zaji731
wala rin akong idea sa printing sis, but I think it will depend sa type of print (letterpress, foil stamp, laser, etc)

envelopes marami sa National Bookstore :)

2 mos to go but di pa namin finalized ang invitation. Nakaka-panic!

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2015, 09:01:20 am »
^ thanks sis twinx
actually I won't be doing DIY afterall.

I got a response from Urbanista and the price they gave me is reasonable/affordable.
I also got a quotation from Printed Matter just this morning which is lower than what Urbanista gave me. But i have yet to receive a response for specs ng stationery that they quoted me for kaya i put it on hold uli. In any case, I plan on booking them during the bridal fair this Oct 10-11 for additional discounts din.

my wedding is on Jan 4 pa naman hahahaha so i guess just a wee more time than you :P :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2015, 10:43:18 am »
^trueeeee hahahah! :D

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2015, 03:47:09 pm »
sissies help naman.
Any feedback on Urbanista and Printed Matter?

Like, how was the stationery that they used for the invites? quality naman ba for the price or manipis?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #315 on: October 04, 2015, 01:22:27 am »
sis juwie, maybe this can help:
https://www.theknot.com/content/addressing-wedding-invitations

Hey this is helpful!

Thank you sisses rightback, stylus and caleeice! ☺

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #316 on: October 04, 2015, 09:59:45 pm »
Hello everyone!

Please recommend a free site where I can upload my invitation and will serve as e-invite na din sana. Natuto din ako ng konti sa Adobe PS and thank God si fiancé had the patience to guide and teach me. So happy! Wala pang 1 day done na yung invites! :D If ever may ma-recommend kayong site, please share po. TIA!

miah

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #317 on: October 05, 2015, 03:26:34 am »
Hi,


got our invitation from urbanista. we booked them sa wedding fair sa smx and okey sila kausap... magkausap lang kami sa email all the time at ang daming beses kong may pinadagdag okey lang sa kanila... tapos yung process nila bago nila iprint lahat ipapadala muna sayo yung first print out para makita mo yung hardcopy talaga bago nila iprint ng madamihan
i got surprised din nung dineliver samin yung invitation kasi may simple gift sila samin nakakatuwa talaga.. picture frame siya with our name na same design sa invitation namin pero depende sa papagawa mo like if may picture ka sa invitation mo yun ilalagay nila sa picture frame na bibigay nila...

so for me wala kasi akong talent mag diy kaya yung nakita namin sa wedding fair na cheapest binooked na namin =)


so far ang problem ko nalang sa invitation is yung magsusulat ng name sa envelope like "Mr and Mrs Dela Cruz" any idea mga sis anong plans niyo? pangit din kasi penmanship ko =(



yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #318 on: October 05, 2015, 06:29:09 am »
^my hubby had it printed at the back of each envelope. Medyo tyaga-tyaga lang sa pagprint kasi nakakain ata yung dulo ng envelope. kala ng guests calligraphy talaga. muka kasing sulat kamay lang hihi. pati ako naamaze:)

miah

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #319 on: October 05, 2015, 07:10:22 am »
naisip din namin yan sis kaso problem namin iba kasi yung printer ni hubby hindi pwede sa envelope =( if no choice baka ako nalang magsulat steno kalalabasan hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close