Author Topic: If you die Today? Heaven or Hell  (Read 3181 times)

zipporahkate

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: If you die Today? Heaven or Hell
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2015, 09:14:49 am »
@brendzy sis im happy for you sabi ng

Luke 15:10 KJV
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

And

Luke 10:20 KJV
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

:)

brendzy

• Carpe Diem
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet surrender
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 04:37:53 pm »
@brendzy sis im happy for you sabi ng

Luke 15:10 KJV
Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

And

Luke 10:20 KJV
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

:)

Thanks sis! I am so blessed with the grace of God, giving me time to really work on myself, preparing myself kasi di ba who knows when He will ask you you to go back home with Him.  ;)
This is me, I am lovingly and uniquely created by God and I love me! Lol

zipporahkate

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 10:27:05 am »
Thanks sis! I am so blessed with the grace of God, giving me time to really work on myself, preparing myself kasi di ba who knows when He will ask you you to go back home with Him.  ;)

Sis just continue serving the Lord. Our salvaltion naman sis is never na mawawala sa atin. :)

Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sabi ng Panginoon, it is finished kaya wala na tayo dapat idagdag sa salvation natin, si Jesus Christ na ang gumawa, di siya nagbigay ng partial salvation lang para tayo gumawa ng the rest. Dahil alam niya na di natin kaya kaya siya na ang gumawa para sa atin. :)

John 19:30(KJV)
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Rest assured sis, na someday magkikita tayo sa heaven because of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. :)

dara_01

• Happiness is a choice
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • with even so little, we can still be happy
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2015, 03:04:25 am »
I am going to Heaven 100%! hindi dahil mabait ako, o dahil sa relihiyon ko kundi dahil nanampalataya ako kay Lord Jesus Christ sa ginawa niya sa cross ng calvary, namatay siya, inilibing at nabuhay na muli para sa aking mga kasalanan. It is the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ saved me. Not my faith. You just need to believe and accept him as your Saviour. Kung faith kasi natin, aalon alon lang, minsan strong minsan weak. Ito ang sinasabi ng Bible na kaligtasan. Ano ba mas madali, ang magpakabuti o manampalataya sa kanya? kahit anong gawin natin, di tayo magiging mabuti at wala talaga mabuti sabi ng Romans 3:10.

Don't take it the wrong way mga sis, di ko sinasabi na wag na gumawa ng mabuti. kailangan maligtas ka muna bago ka magpakabuti. hindi magpakabuti para maligtas ka na sinasalungat ng Bible sa ephesian 2:8-9. Magkaiba kasi yun :)

^I agree sis.  kahit sobrang dami kong nagawang pagkakamali kay Lord hanggang ngayon at alam ko nasa state parin ako ng backsliding ay 100% sure parin ako na sa heaven ako pupunta dahil sa Blessed Assurance. 

I always feel the hands of the Lord working in my life, I want to go back to the joy of my salvation like David pero I can't fully say this until mafix ko yung issues ko.  I know the Lord is with me.  and please pray for me.

misissara

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2015, 04:47:13 am »
To those who believe in the Bible as the word of God.

There is also another future "destination" here that wasn't discussed -- "paradise on earth" after resurrection.

TRULY I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.”, Jesus told a convicted 
criminal before he died while impaled.

One point,  you would think the criminal according to the "hell" teaching,  would go to hell 
but Jesus promised him "paradise".

Another point the Bible clearly states - EARTH WILL REMAIN FOREVER

(Ecclesiastes 1:4)
" A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever."

(Psalm 104:5) 
" He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever 
and ever
."

_____

Imagine this conversation between 2 people discussing the concept of "Hellfire" . A 
place where the devil is supposed to torment evil people.

Does the Devil Carry Out God’s Will?

Mauricio: “There’s something we might consider about the teaching of hellfire."

Alejandro: “What’s that?"

Mauricio: “Well, who do people usually say is “in charge” of hellfire? Who supposedly 
punishes the people that are in hell?"

Alejandro: “The Devil."

Mauricio: “Yet, the Devil is God’s worst enemy. If God sends people to a fiery 
hell to be tormented by the Devil, wouldn’t that imply a level of cooperation between God 
and the Devil
?"

Alejandro: “Hmmmmm"

Mauricio: “To illustrate the point—you’re a father, correct?"

Alejandro: “Yes, I have a son. He just turned 15."

Mauricio: “Imagine that your son becomes very rebellious. He does a lot of bad things 
that sadden you. What would you do?"

Alejandro: “I would try to correct him."

Mauricio: “I’m sure you would repeatedly try to help him get back on the right track."

Alejandro: “Absolutely."

Mauricio: “Let’s say that despite all your efforts, he rejects what you’re telling him. 
Eventually, you may feel that you have no choice but to punish him in some way."

Alejandro: “Yes."

Mauricio: “But what if you found out that an evil man had been influencing your son, 
teaching him to do all those bad things?"

Alejandro: “I would be angry with that man."

Mauricio: “Now, this is where I would appreciate your comment. Knowing that a 
wicked, immoral man had influenced your son against you, would you turn to that man and ask him 
to punish your son for you
?"

Alejandro: “Of course not. That wouldn’t make any sense."

Mauricio: “Really, then, does it make sense that God would ask Satan the Devil—the 
very one who influences wicked people—to punish those same people
?"

Alejandro: “No, I guess not."

Mauricio: “For that matter, if God wanted the wicked to be punished, why would the 
Devil—God’s archenemy—comply with God’s wishes and torment them?"

Another very interesting point  - If we think we messed up a lot  and deserved to be in "hell" and be tormented when we die, think about this ... in  order to be tormented, we have to be conscious right?. Does the Bible teach that the dead are conscious? 
 NO.

“The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of 
nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been 
forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

It is impossible for the dead, “conscious of nothing at all,” to experience the agonies 
of hellfire.

Does that mean that we are not punished for our sins? No, that is not the case. Our holy 
God punishes sinners, but he does not torture them. And when sinners repent, he forgives 
them. What is the punishment for sin? The Bible gives a forthright answer: “The wages sin 
pays is death.” (Romans 6:23)
Life is a gift from God. When we sin we no longer deserve 
that gift, and we die.

You may ask: ‘How is that just? Why, everyone dies!’ That is true because we are all 
sinners. In effect, no one deserves life. “Through one man sin entered into the world and death 
through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.”—Romans 5:12.

At this point you may be thinking: ‘If we all sin and so we all die, why should we try to be 
virtuous? It seems that the wicked man is treated exactly the same as the man who tries to 
serve God.’
But that is not the case. Although we are all sinners, God forgives those who 
sincerely repent and try to change their ways. He rewards our efforts to ‘make our minds 
over’ and to do good
. (Romans 12:2) These truths are the basis of a marvelous hope.

Death is not the end of those who do good. There will be resurrection. Death is the end of 
those who are incorrigibly wicked.

There  will be a paradise covering the whole earth and inhabited by those who have sincerely 
tried to serve God. Wicked people will not burn in hellfire, but they will have no place in 
the coming Paradise.

At Psalm 37:10, 11, we read: “The wicked one will be no more; and you will certainly give 
attention to his place, and he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the 
earth,
and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”

karenvillaflor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2015, 09:35:57 am »
Kung san ako deserving :)
We we're born to be real not to be perfect.

rachelbuena

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2015, 04:34:36 pm »
If hell and heaven is totally true I prefer to stay at heaven ofcourse. Where the love of God is truly everlasting.

chirochan

• super awesome
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i live for my hubby and my 2 sons
    • stunningpink.blogspot.com
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 02:06:17 pm »
If i die today tulog lang ang soul ko hanggang sa dumating si Jesus sa araw ng paghuhukom

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close