Author Topic: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3  (Read 109267 times)

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #460 on: December 11, 2015, 07:52:50 pm »
hirienny25 my AE is Monique. So far ok naman. She has noted down all of my concerns and requests. Her reply rate is faster than Rann's. When I inquired kasi last year it was Rann answering my concerns and it takes weeks. I specifically asked for Monique though since barkada niya friend ko hehe.

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #461 on: December 12, 2015, 06:55:05 am »
Sisters! Panic mode na (well slightly).

Three days ago ko lang nakuha my final SOA, lay-out, and contract. So far ok naman. I just added some wine glasses and a couple of crew meals. Sa sobrang busy nila yung final amount sa text na lang kami nag-usap and nag-finalize while I was driving through traffic.

Rann's my AE and Nina's helping her naman while she is out and they apologized. Problem ko lang ngayon is a colleague who got married last Nov 28 had THE VERY SAME backdrop that I will have. I thought it was "looks like" lang but I confirmed just yesterday that K din sya. So I just sent an email to Nina to change my backdrop altogether and sent her pegs. I hope that they will still allow and accommodate since it's only 6 days before my wedding.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #462 on: December 13, 2015, 08:30:20 am »
^ sis I'd suggest kulitin mo sila ng kulitin. Although I believe na they can still change it. Nung umuwi,ako last March and we had our Initial food tasting at K by C, Rann also told me that there are some couples who change their backdrop last minute. So this is not a new thing to them. Best of luck sis.

biskybear

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #463 on: December 13, 2015, 08:39:28 am »
My former AE's Betina Tanedo. Just found out from the first meeting with my wedding coordinator that Betina left K na pala. Kind of disappointed that the management didn't inform us right away, found out pa through somebody else. I was panicking because there were horror stories of weddings that weren't booked pala on the date etc so i called them up to make sure. Good thing our booking's there nAman though I still don't have an AE pa daw.

Hate to be judgmental, but i really had a feeling Betina was going to leave din. She was with me during our initial FT. You could see talaga na she wasn't 100% with us. Anyway Im glad maaga ito nangyari and not days before my wedding. 🙏☺️

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #464 on: December 13, 2015, 11:33:38 am »
I am honestly super disappointed at the lack of 'service' of KbyC's AEs. Antagal taga magreply, kulang kulang pa, parang napaka disengaged nila, kahit month of your wedding na.

At this point all i can do is keep following up. But for future brides this is definitely a point to note about KbyC.

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #465 on: December 14, 2015, 07:48:44 am »
Thanks sis rightback :)  I'm still waiting for her reply.  Hopefully she'll be available on Feb 24 for our final ft & detailing.  That's our schedule with Rann kaso I requested to transfer our account to another AE. 

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #466 on: December 14, 2015, 11:15:12 am »
^ sis I'd suggest kulitin mo sila ng kulitin. Although I believe na they can still change it. Nung umuwi,ako last March and we had our Initial food tasting at K by C, Rann also told me that there are some couples who change their backdrop last minute. So this is not a new thing to them. Best of luck sis.

Thanks, sis! Rann and Nina understood naman and they will help change the backdrop. All is well with me na. I just gave a couple of elements that they can play around. I am pretty confident that they will deliver.  :D What are the odds lang talaga na same kami ng backdrop ng colleague ko. ALMOST same menu din daw but I let go of that na.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #467 on: December 18, 2015, 01:00:49 am »
So happy to say that KbyC agreed to have the final food tasting and mock up for when my fiancé and I arrived in Manila- 2.5 weeks until our wedding. At first my AE said that it needs to be a month or 2 before the wedding. Buti na lang I asked if they can reconsider. My AE is Nicole and the stylist is Lori. Nicole's replies are not the quickest but she replies naman within a week and answers all my concerns. 

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #468 on: December 18, 2015, 05:08:48 pm »
^flexible sila sis. we had ours in less than 2 weeks before the wedding and everything went ok. :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #469 on: December 19, 2015, 04:10:57 pm »
This is most probably because it's December-January month where they're super hectic with schedules that's why they have lack of communication. Oh well!


Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #470 on: December 26, 2015, 01:41:57 pm »
So happy to say that KbyC agreed to have the final food tasting and mock up for when my fiancé and I arrived in Manila- 2.5 weeks until our wedding. At first my AE said that it needs to be a month or 2 before the wedding. Buti na lang I asked if they can reconsider. My AE is Nicole and the stylist is Lori. Nicole's replies are not the quickest but she replies naman within a week and answers all my concerns.

Okay lang yan sis. Our final FT was supposed to be 2 months before the wedding but we were not available so we moved it less than a month before the wedding. Just make sure that you will finalize your lay-out, styling, etc.

-----

We had our wedding last December 18 and my friends and family were all raving about the food. Hits were 
Seafood Paella, Honey Nut Prawn, and surprisingly the Barbecued Beef Ribs. The White Chocolate dessert was also very much appreciated. I wasn't able to eat much but I had a taste of the Roasted Corn Soup. It was really good (better in the FT). But the Bacon Wrapped Dates is a bit of a letdown. Sobrang natamisan ako.

More reviews soon!




rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #471 on: December 27, 2015, 06:36:36 pm »
hi tubby! congrats on your wedding! did you upgrade the styling on your regular tables? i saw some of your pictures and the styling looks so chic

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #472 on: December 29, 2015, 12:14:55 am »
hi tubby! congrats on your wedding! did you upgrade the styling on your regular tables? i saw some of your pictures and the styling looks so chic

Thanks, Sis! :)

Yes we did upgrade. Nina originally quoted us 3K upgrade for our long tables per table pero parang less than 500 lang yata if round table kami (not so sure on this). We ended with 1,500 per table but we modified it like more greens and less of the expensive flowers. They can work on your budget.

I actually let them do their thing na in our final week of preps and I was surprised when I saw that the whole table was punong-puno ng flowers, vases, and lights. Dapat 3 wooden round arrangements lang per long table but they enhanced it with more vases and flowers here and there. I think it achieved our Spring concept. A local florist saw our flowers and he said that the flowers looks very expensive and not your usual.

If I have to do it all over again - I would've asked Nina to do our entourage flowers na lang din based on the reception flowers for over-all "continuity" of the wedding. :D

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #473 on: December 29, 2015, 12:22:14 am »
tubby,

thanks for your reply. nina does flowers for church as well??? its actually a good idea to let one person style the church and reception. but isnt she soo busy na with kbyc?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #474 on: December 29, 2015, 11:50:46 am »
^^ agree! Hindi sila nagtitipid sa styling. ☺

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #475 on: December 29, 2015, 02:51:55 pm »
tubby,

thanks for your reply. nina does flowers for church as well??? its actually a good idea to let one person style the church and reception. but isnt she soo busy na with kbyc?

Hi, Sis -
I know nag-ento and bridal bouquet na si Nina. Check her IG at lovexxnina and floralsxxnina. Her email is floralsbynina@gmail.com. I saw before na ang K nag church flowers din. But I think same kasi ang venue and reception. Sa amin naman aside from the garland backdrop we had meron din ako na request na smaller garland version for photos.

Hi, Sis Juwie -
Agree!!! :D

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #476 on: January 01, 2016, 05:25:09 am »
KbyC delivered more than expected on our wedding day. Guests kept saying the food was good even though i thought the salmon was a bit undercooked. But everything, from appetizers to the dessert, we got complimented for. I was not so impressed with the centerpiece styling of Nina, but it was okay because thankfully i didnt really need it.. my venue made up for it. She pulled through more on the photo wall and backdrop which we loved. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #477 on: January 01, 2016, 11:10:04 am »
Sparklingjewel: Hehe I was just about to say pa naman that I saw some pictures and I liked K by C's flowers hehe But really the venue looked os beautiful especially with the string lights on the tent ceiling!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #478 on: January 01, 2016, 11:42:03 am »
^Ordinary lang for me yung centerpieces.. nothing special. I've seen it before. But of course, i dont complain since that's a stretch na for a caterer... other caterers don't even do 'okay' centerpieces, usually jologs diba hehe. Buti narin the guests were impressed with the venue kaya di na masyado nagfocus on the centerpieces hehe. Ok na yun sakin since it was my decision to just go with KbyC upgrades and not hire a full reception stylist anymore. At the end of the day, that was around 50k extra vs. what couldve been 150k or 200k for a stylist.  Plus, we really liked the backdrop and photowall naman, super bagay sa venue. I didnt see it beforehand, napag usapan lang.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review : K by Cunanan PART 3
« Reply #479 on: January 01, 2016, 02:02:18 pm »
sparklingjewel You availed KbyC's plated dinner right? If you don't mind, can you give advice on what you liked and didn't like on their menu? Did you pay for any upgrades re: food/drinks? TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close