watch now

Author Topic: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)  (Read 31695 times)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2016, 11:26:40 am »
^what model, sis? Dami na kasi lumalabas.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2016, 12:53:32 pm »
^ that depends na on your preference sis. I'm seeing na consistent naman quality nila. I got the biggest barrel..no idea sa dimensions though. I got a golden one..
if you want big curls, just ask for the one with the biggest barrel. If not, ask for smaller ones.. Depende talaga sayo sis :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2016, 06:09:40 pm »
Where can I buy a curling iron with a 2 inch or 2.5 inch barrel? My revlon one from the US has conked out :(

ginangganda

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2016, 08:16:32 pm »
Babyliss Expert Plus Ionic Hair Dryer 2100w
- reliable
- lightweight
- does not overheat

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2016, 10:43:20 am »
^ i want to have that also. where did you get yours sis?

ginangganda

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2016, 03:40:33 pm »
Carrefour Supermarket dito sa abroad Sis. Sa SM Appliance Center baka meron.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2016, 04:48:01 pm »
^sis nasa middle east ka ba? magkano bili mo? uuwi kasi si hubby next month baka yan na lang ipabili kong pasalubong. hehe

ginangganda

  • Guest
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:48:50 pm by ginangganda »

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2016, 02:42:15 pm »
^ oh its a hairdryer pala.. what i want to have is the curler from babybliss.  ;D

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2016, 08:30:21 pm »
may nakatry na ba nun nova curler or yung 2 in 1, yun nasa lazada? saan ba may nabibiling big barrel wands dito sa pinas?

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2016, 12:32:43 pm »
Saan at anong brand po ba magandang triple barrel?

Palagi ako may nakikita sa mga online shops yung pink..pero im not sure kung okay sila gamitin. Nattempt na talaga ako bumili.. mura kasi pero mas nakakaduda tuloy hehe

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2016, 02:55:59 am »
mga sis, anong okay na brand ng heat protectant spray? and what other products do you apply in your hair bago nyo i-curl or straighten? tia!

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2016, 06:06:19 am »
Dryer, curler, and straightener all from babyliss :)
I am eyeing another curler, I want Sana yun bigger  barrel

syerin

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2016, 07:50:59 am »
Tried buying candy colored curler from a concept store. Waste of money. Mas okay pa yung straightener ko. :))

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2016, 05:43:38 pm »
^^where can I buy babyliss products?

may 38mm pala ang suesh, might try that first.  :)

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2016, 08:42:16 pm »
Huhu saan po kaya merong 3-barrel curling iron locally? Aside po dun sa mumurahing pink curler na nakikita ko online palagi.. im doubting its credibility kasi its super cheap.

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2016, 09:11:55 pm »
^ I got those cheap pink barrels to create mermaid curls, used it for more than 10x na still working. :)  I think meron dun sa ebay sis. try mo, dun ako nakahagip ng mga velcro rollers  nung wala pa masyado dito locally.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2016, 10:43:41 am »
I bought a BaByliss rotating styler from the US which I regretted. Low maintenance gal ako and I hate the need to always use a transformer with it which means I cannot even bring it on my overseas trips.

I bought the Glampalm hair straightener because it's supposedly less harmful for the hair. Ok naman sya and still using it until now. But of course, I would love it if there was a straightener that would take only 5 minutes of my time. There's a new one now - DAFNI. I'm waiting for reviews from people if it's good and its effect on the hair after a long-term use. :)


still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2016, 07:47:05 pm »
^ I got those cheap pink barrels to create mermaid curls, used it for more than 10x na still working. :)  I think meron dun sa ebay sis. try mo, dun ako nakahagip ng mga velcro rollers  nung wala pa masyado dito locally.

thanks! i was worried to get one of those kasi baka mamaya sumabog or what ahahaha

emx

  • Guest
Re: Hair Tools (Dryer, Curler, Straightener)
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2016, 01:04:06 pm »
@sushisundance
Meron ako nova curler.ok naman siya.madali lang gamitin at hindi nakakapaso.matagal pa yung pagka curl ng buhok ko pag yun ginamit.sulit siya para sakin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close