We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi maimailove, may link ka ng airbnb room ni Tommy?
@Eggpudding Sis, you already went to Korea? Ang bilis ah, parang a few weeks ago, you were worrying about your bf's visa pa lang. How was the weather? And ilang days kayo dun? Did you do some touristy things or you just had your pre-nup? I am currently making our IT kasi. thanks!
For those who have tried going to Jeju from Busan or Seoul, meron ba silang budget airline na nagpropromo din? Lol. Ang naGoogle ko palang ay itong Air Busan.May sale sa Air Asia till spring of 2016. Nangangati na akong mag-book kaya lang inaantay ko pa go signal ng mga kasama ko. We plan to go to Jeju.
ang korean embassy follows which schedule ng office hours is it korean holiday or philippine holiday.
Hi sisses, who went to Everland in their trips? I would like to ask sana where I can buy the tickets. Can I buy it at the gate on the day that we will go there or mas okay that I buy beforehand? But where can I purchase it? Sana meron online kasi I'm planning to go there on our first day kasi weekday and gabi na kami darating the night before so most likely closed na yung office na pwede bilhan dun. TIA
Saan kayo nagpapalit ng KRW? Nakapila pa rin kami sa BDO til now, pang #11 pa. In 2 weeks na yung bakasyon namin so di ko sure if aabot pa.