We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
question mga sis. yung egg wifi na pinapa-rent for 5,000 won/day kailangan pa ba sya i-load or gagamitin na lang?
^ thanks sis, mura nga kuha nyo. 8k-9k is airfare with minimal luggage allowance.anong date kayo sis nagpunta ng korea? best ba to go there april to may? sorry di na ako nagbackread :/
Sissies question lang po.Pwede kaya maaprove ang application ko. I am currently unemployed pero this jan 1 lang natapos contract ko. I dont have ITR kasi i am an ex OFW. I have at least 100k sa bank. I also have credit card here and a car. I had been to Singapore and Malaysia at nakatatatak sya sa current passport ko. What are my chances kaya? I wanted to go to Korea for our honeymoon this March. Booked na yung flights namin.