We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis kateguerzon08!!! April 3 kme. 6th year anniv nman nmen heheInquire ka sis ky ms sheena. When i booked her last january, 17k ang otd. But i think nagtaas na sya. Korek sis, 1 year na lang tayo sis. Hehe! Mejo oks na ang mga major suppliers ko except sa caterer. Kw sis? San church mu?
naku matagal tagal na yun hehe...anyway, am not sure kung andito pa yung feedback ko... at first ok ang transaction then nung araw na ng event dun na nagkapalpak palpak. discounted ko nakuha ang rate, discounted rin ang serbisyo... basta ako highly recommended talaga ang events: simplified, kiss the girls and infinite events sa mga nagbabalak pa lang kumuha ng OTD's ha? bow ako sa 3 group na ito
Sis kateguerzon08 dont worry. Here, mga recommended cood. Try to inquire:Events & Elements Events: SimplifiedImbitado Event Kiss the Girl Infinite Events7ten5 Events
Share ko lang mga sisssess, My sis wedding was handled by not so big event management company, magaling sila and very professional kausap then ofcourse flexible and affordable ang rate and payment nila, isa lahat yata kaya nilang eprovide. hindi sila malaking company pero alam nila ang ginagawa nila. try nyo nalang po esearch Marry and Me Special Events... I hope nakatulong ako.
marchbridetobe: sis what do you mean di masyado mabilis mag reply? If within 24 hours OK naman yun. But if it takes days to get a reply, you might be better off with another coordinator. Kasi, for me yun yung binabayaran talaga sa coordinator. They dont sell any product except for the quality of the service and their experience in the industry. Especially it will be the coordinator who you will turn to any time you have a problem with your wedding preps, so the coordinator has to be attentive talaga and reply right away.When I had a recent problem with my old videographer I really appreciated my coordinator. I just texted her my problem, and asked her to text me when she is free so I can seek her advice. She called me right back within 15 minutes. Well Im not makulit naman with the coordinator, but I appreciate that I get immediate attention in difficult situations during preps.