^ Brillantes is the current chairman of COMELEC, sis.
Last night was the upset of the upsets. Kaloka! It was really upsetting for me because the 2nd batch is better than the previous live show.
Team Sarah: This coach had no choice.
Jason Dy: He sang a national anthem, and I found it still new to my ears. Di sya tunog gasgas for me. but iwasan nyang magpaka-Erik Santos.
Kokoi: Man, reggae is really his heart. Kudos to him! But I need to understand his words sometimes. I feel the emotions, feel the song with him. But if he's going to continue this type of performances, he'd be sooo predictable na.
Douglas: So sad to see him go. His performance was ok but I just know sarah will go after Jason.
Team Apl: Nakakaloka!

I actually said na he just has the strongest voices in this season but last night, duh! Balik na ako sa Team Sarah. Feeling ko pwede ng dalhin sa finals yun lahat sa Team Sarah. Grrr. hehe
Mackie: Ayoko sa biritera na ang daming emosyon pero super screachy na. LOL Sorry.
Alisah: A boring song and some notes all over the place.
Bradley: He sang the national anthem of rockers but still the appeal, oozing! Sayang, sayang. But the song was too safe.
Team Lea: Isa pang WTH!
Miko: Just an ok performance, nothing spectacular.
Casper: Finally I understood some of her words, and it was a hard song. Hays. Sayang, sayang.
Timmy: Typical balladeer. Maganda yun low notes pero parang sumasabit sa high notes.
Team Bamboo: Hmm feeling ko walang masyadong appeal ang team nya.
Tanya: typical song.
Arnee: Quite a good choice but yun dulo para syang nagwala.
Rence: I love folk songs but I think his voice is really weak.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sana may wild card.

Strong voices kung tutuusin yun mga natanggal last night. Di pa ako maka-recover. Char! Gawin na sana yun US format. Pigilan na ang biases ng coaches. hehe