Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43179 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2014, 01:22:59 pm »
simang, more than the cutie stuff it was funny how he had it sent me. He asked their messenger to give to our security guy at work. In turn, the security guy handed it to our driver. So, when I got to the car, andun na. Supposedly kasi, work policy na walang personal mail and whatever sent there. He defied. Buti creative the security people. No one really found out.

sugardrop, awwww... I think so too!!!
------
I miss you babe, but I am so glad we're almost seeing each other again. Thanks again for my Friday surprise and it's nice knowing that you put it together yourself. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2014, 03:54:37 pm »
And I dreamed of you again on my nap earlier this afternoon. Ano ba yan, you have also invaded my dreams.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2014, 01:04:32 am »
It was a stressful night. All apologies were said and taken. Thank you for being the better person when I can't. I love you everyday, my dear. I will dream of you tonight, and our babies, and when we're all wrinkles and gray hair, and everything will be good, just as we wanted.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2014, 12:05:53 pm »
You better make sure you're back before Friday. Dude, this is non-negotiable. Like as in! I will seriously be "mad" if ever. Simply because I have been oh so looking forward to seeing you again. More than the 'family' expecting you to be there, it's ME who is expecting you to be there the most. And because I know that you're only taking this task as a favor, so please, please, please.. don't fail me!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 01:50:24 pm »
ilang days na akong hindi kumakain. i am officially on a diet. i want to loose weight talaga. kaya ikaw nalang papanoorin ko kumain para tumaba ka. hehe

kidding aside, i missed you. ang laki na ng anak naten, makulit na rin... i love you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2014, 02:04:24 pm »
Let's play the deadma game. Game? ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2014, 03:06:22 pm »
sis insanelypurpleprincess, i kind of have a feeling that's all for show, and then isusurprise ka na naman nya! Hihi

Sis sugardrop, that game doesn't sound fun to me! Haha!

-----

So, i feel better now. See, dumadaan lang talaga ko sa ganung phase, usually iiyak ko lang at itutulog then i'm over it. Nonetheless i thank you for always keeping up with me despite those occasional hissy fits. Everyday i am reminded how huge of a blessing you are to me. Thank you, thank you! You really are the best.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2014, 03:43:31 pm »
^ I wish it was all for show, but seeing his photo along with his brother pigging out in HK, clearly is a real deal. He had to fly out this morning because his cousin got sick and he had to fill in. Bottom line is, he's set to be back mga Thursday daw, so I feel it's cutting it too close. *fingers crossed!* Pero I super like your idea ha? Sana yun na lang ang true!

------

I am still so affected over the fact that you're not here for now. Oh well... And it appears like we won't even get to go on our usual virtual date because of such a loaded sked for you while you're there. I die!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2014, 04:28:37 pm »
i really want to believe what you are saying pero minsan talaga hindi parin maiiwasan yung hindi ako maniwala... it is really hard pag nasira yung tiwala.  :'( :'( :'(


-----

thank you sa paghatid ng items ko. ang tagal kong hinintay yun eh.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:42:40 pm by ysa.belle »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2014, 09:09:04 pm »
Work gets in the way! Argh!!! I miss you so much!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2014, 12:23:20 am »
Diba, all smiles na ko ulit, sabi mo pa parang mapupunit bibig ko sa sobrang ngiti, ang babaw ko lang diba? Salamat sa pagtumbling para lang mapangiti ako. Lahat na nagawa mo para sa akin. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 12:28:12 am »
I have faith in you. :)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2014, 12:56:27 am »
I love you so much. I want to be with you. I want to spend time with you. Sana ginagawa naten yun imbes na winiwish ko lang. Hay.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2014, 09:59:37 am »
maybe one day we will have our happily ever after.... i hope that day comes...

bwiset12

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2014, 12:30:43 pm »
i want to say, thank you for loving me again. i miss you so much. me & the kids are excited to see and be with you, soon. we love you. mwahhhh...

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2014, 01:07:02 pm »
last weekend was one of the best weekends i've had.. i'm soooo glad you and my son are getting along well.. kahit na ang super kulit ninyong dalawa habang naglalaro ng baril-barilan sa loob ng mall, i don't mind the noise and commotion you two are causing (kahit na sinutsutan na kayo ng guard! haha!), as long as i'm seeing that you two are happy and really getting along very well.. bilib talaga ako sa pag-psychologize mo sa anak ko.. you seem to have a way with him and he really likes you (he even tells me na mas cool ka na daw ngayon kesa sa akin. ok fine.. hehe..).. i'm also happy that i've finally met your sister.. napaka-cool ng ate mo, and i really appreciate the warmth and acceptance she has shown me AND my son...  thank you very much babe...  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2014, 02:12:36 pm »
I Miss You!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2014, 10:33:33 pm »
And oh! Happy Monthsary Babyboo!!! MISS YOU!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 01:28:07 am »
^happy monthsary to you lovebirds!

-----

So even if you felt like 'inaaway' kita kanina, our night still ended well. Sorry for being so moody lately, and thank you big time for sticking with me. Now I'm much more excited to see you and hug you and do kinky stuff to you, lol.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 01:36:43 am »
Baby, I miss you so much. Thankful ako kay God cleared ka na dun sa lab tests mo. Sana maging okay ka na baby. I love you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close