Author Topic: Malaki oh Mahaba? Paki Explain ~  (Read 61182 times)

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Malaki oh Mahaba? Paki Explain ~
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2015, 07:22:26 pm »
True that, masyado nang obssessed to the point na it's not healthy anymore. Go on and worship your hubby's d. lol

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2015, 07:54:04 pm »
True that, masyado nang obssessed to the point na it's not healthy anymore. Go on and worship your hubby's d. lol

yeah...she has been going this for years.  dapat iniignore na yan sa usapan.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:57:39 pm by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

argento

• straight as an arrow
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2015, 07:56:22 pm »
para malinaw bro, 8' and 9' feet ba toh? napaisip ako bigla, di kaya lumabas na sa mouth toh sa haba? hehe. parang hentai...

haha! mali nga yung symbol dapat ito ".  8ft, grabe poste na yun  ;D tuhog na yun.

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2015, 12:33:27 am »
Never nga nagkwento si hubbyko8 sa ibang aspeto ng marriage niya like kung ano work ni hubby, kung may babies na ba sila, etc. Puro size lang ng sex organ ni hubby niya pinagpopost.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2015, 07:55:26 am »
yeah...she has been going this for years.  dapat iniignore na yan sa usapan.

Kaya niya ata inuulit-ulit bro kasi walang pumapansin e. Ayan napansin na natin siya. Sana itigil niya na parang awa niya na. Intinding-intindi na natin na may 8" thingy hubby niya. Ibang kwento naman sana  :P
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

pilyongdaddy77

• Probationary
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2015, 05:21:23 pm »
Pardon me for my post

I don't have a large one. Just 6 inches. But I have a story to tell

I am married and I had an affair with a married woman whose husband has a 7 inch dick,  macho and matangkad (5'11"). Me, I'm 5'7", and medyo chubby and like I said, 6  inch dick. But I last long. I can do 20mins of pounding before I cum. One time, when my partner and I were having sex, I managed to make her cum for 4 times screaming in a span of 5 minutes. She described to me the sensation as I'm hitting the back of her vaginal wall which is painful pero sobrang sarap daw. And she never experienced that much orgasm daw with her husband even with his bigger dick.

So I did a little research about it.  As it turned out, my dick was actually hitting her cervix and that the orgasm she had is called deep spot orgasm (DSO). The position we were in during that time puts my dick in perfect alignment to be hitting her cervix which brought her to a screaming multiple orgasm. So I researched more on the best positions to give her orgasms and she said that I am way better than her husband when it comes to sex. My wife is also happier. Of course she didn't know about my infidelities.

Hiwalay na kami ng ka-affair ko and I've had short affairs with two other married women and I can proudly say that I never failed to give them DSO. Lately, naguusap na uli kami ng naging ka-affair ko before and she misses the way we make love so who knows hehe. Her husband with his 7 inch dick can make her cum, but not like the way I do, she said.

Here is what I can say. Up to some extent, yeah, size matters. But if you are like me who don't have a big package, your best bet is to learn the positions to get your dick in perfect alignment to give your partner a DSO. Yes, it's possible kahit hindi mahaba ang dick mo. Before learning about DSO, I can say that I'm okay in sex but since learning about it, I am now more confident in satisfying a woman in bed.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 05:31:56 pm by pilyongdaddy77 »

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2015, 02:10:51 am »
Inggat lang, may tililing dito na
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2015, 10:20:20 am »
^ Hindi naman daw nagyayabang. Nag share lang ng research nya. Lol

But hey, mas off ako dun sa kwentong affairs nya na proud pa sya!
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2015, 10:50:31 am »
Di ako sex expert ha at kahit girl ako naguguluhan din ako sa complexity ng reproductive sytem namin. Naisip ko lang na possible na kaya mas satisfied ang girl sa act e dahil sa endurance ng guy and not because of DSO. Kahit ano panglaki or haba niyan kung agad naman patay bago pa mag-orgasm/cum ang girl hindi talaga masasatisfy. Possible din na nasa position kasi iba-iba ang girls ng trip na sex position. Baka mas type niya ang  sex position ninyo or way ng pagpound (whatever) or foreplay ninyo compared sa ginagawa ng hubby niya. Kasi kung DSO lang ang problem, di ba dapat mas abot ni hubby (na may mas mahabang tool) ang DSO since mas malalim ang pwesto nun kesa sa G-spot?
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2015, 10:38:30 am »
He's my hubby and it's his tool so I think there's nothing wrong if I am obsessed with it. It's big, for a pinoy. and I'm just stating facts and my opinion. I hope there's no need for any bashing.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2015, 03:05:28 pm »
This is not your forum. This is a public forum. The members find you unhealthy and unfit for a proper discussion.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close