watch now

Author Topic: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin  (Read 163672 times)

serpensortia

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #420 on: September 24, 2016, 10:00:58 pm »
Planning to get Shisheido Medicated Powder cuz of consistent raves. Kaso color white :( I'm morena. I read from blogs that it could work with proper blending but the authors are fair skinned. Gusto ko sana from a morena talaga. Anyone who could share their experience? Or kung hindi, has anyone spotted Pigeon in Beige variant sa malls recently? Thanks in advance ;)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #421 on: September 26, 2016, 04:24:48 pm »
^dami naman stocks ng Pigeon sa SM Baby section.

monicker

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #422 on: September 26, 2016, 05:11:47 pm »
From what I've tried, Rimmel Stay Matte talaga. Although I no longer use this...I just blot 3x a day hehe!

komodojo

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #423 on: October 02, 2016, 06:28:56 am »
Planning to get Shisheido Medicated Powder cuz of consistent raves. Kaso color white :( I'm morena. I read from blogs that it could work with proper blending but the authors are fair skinned. Gusto ko sana from a morena talaga. Anyone who could share their experience? Or kung hindi, has anyone spotted Pigeon in Beige variant sa malls recently? Thanks in advance ;)

I'm morena and what I do is use a powder brush instead of the included powder puff para light application lang. Okay naman so far :)

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #424 on: October 02, 2016, 07:15:58 am »
May Pigeon Beige din akong nakita sa Trinoma department store.

Looking for an alternative face powder din na cheaper. Bilis ko kasi makaubos since mainit sa work ko. I frequently retouch. Ubos agad si mac fix.

kaaguerrero

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »
Revlon colorstay products are on sale for 25% off. Saw it in watsons kanina. I wanted to get the rev colorstay liquid foundation kaya lang parang wala pang 2 hours oily na sya... I will check Max Factor and Covergirl tom.

wonderwoman000

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #426 on: November 17, 2016, 12:48:33 pm »
ellana sheer velvet or innisfree no sebum mineral powder :)

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #427 on: November 17, 2016, 01:45:46 pm »
Hiyang ako sa Loreal Matte Magique (Nude Vanilla shade). Whenever I buy Maybelline foundation, lagi ako may malaking pimples.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #428 on: November 20, 2016, 07:40:39 am »
Mga sis maganda ba ang essence mattifying powder?

meekahuang

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #429 on: November 20, 2016, 03:01:41 pm »
i'm using Maybelline White Superfresh...after 30 minutes oily na naman skin ko:(

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #430 on: November 23, 2016, 11:34:04 am »
^ me too, pero gamit ko parin kasi for the spf 50

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #431 on: November 23, 2016, 03:28:14 pm »
ok ba coty air spun for oilies? :)

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #432 on: November 23, 2016, 06:02:23 pm »
alin mas ok. rimmel stay matte or essence matt fix ba yun?

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #433 on: November 26, 2016, 09:20:00 pm »
which sm mall ang may shiseido powder? i bought mine kasi sa ayala mall. hassle lang kasi mas madali puntahan from my place ang sm malls.

san meron ellana?

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #434 on: November 29, 2016, 02:38:13 pm »
I'm on my 1st day of use ng L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte. unfortunately, di ako hiyang. I mean wala syang effect sakin. Oily t-zone agad unlike pag Max Factor Facefinity gamit ko. Or maybe too mainit lang talaga? Di talaga ako sanay na powder lang ang gamit ko. Any reco? Gusto ko mag try ng ibang powder foundie kasi I noticed na sa MF Facefinity di ko sya ka-color. Ang konti lang kasi ng shade selection :(

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #435 on: December 02, 2016, 12:38:40 pm »
^^sis, I buy ellana online or sa  Trinoma. I dont know kung may shiseido sa sm north or megamall.. sa trinoma lang din kasi ako bumibili ng shiseido.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #436 on: December 16, 2016, 02:41:46 pm »
rimmel stay matte powder is good for oily skin and talagang flat matte din talaga, i saw a cheap one from the drugstore called airspun, cheap din kaso may strong "lola" scent. i use those pag nauubusan ako ng mac studiofix powder foundation

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #437 on: December 16, 2016, 04:41:07 pm »
where to buy airspun sis?

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #438 on: December 26, 2016, 05:23:47 pm »
Lately I'm using my Nichido face powder (only 100 pesos!) more than my MF Facefinity. Mas matagal pa ako bago mag oil dito. Mura pa.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Affordable Face powder/foundation for oily skin
« Reply #439 on: December 27, 2016, 09:13:22 am »
mas gusto ng face ko yung mga rice powder like tiny buds and palladio. tiny buds nabibili ko sa baby section ng sm or yung mga shop para sa babies. palladio, sa beautybar ko nabibili.
recently tinry ko yung oryspa baby lavender. rice powder din kasi siya. ok din naman. try niyo. nabili ko sa sesou.
yung nichido ko, maganda lang ang finish pag bagong lagay sakin. pag nag oil, pumapangit texture.
 
next i want try yung rimmel stay matte, coty airspun (san po kau nakakabili?)  and ben nye.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close