We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was supposed to buy two weeks ago an LP MSH in Bilberry but decided not to. I couldn't decide between another Lacoste bag and Longchamp kaya it took me two weeks to finally buy one. Luckily, Rustans price two weeks ago from 5250 dropped to 4950. Kaya buti na lang medyo natagalan pa ako sa pagdecide. but I ended up buying LP MSH in Gunmetal kasi yun ang mas gusto ni hubby. I really hope my first LP would be as good and durable as my Lacoste tote bag na ultimate harabas bag ko.
^sa ATC sis. Mukhang wala na ngang MLH. Yun din sana gusto ko but ok na rin ang short handle kasi I usually wear my bags sa arms ko kahit other long handle tote bags. If you go for the LLH, i think it's around 5950. Titingin din ako sa Dubai airport soon and compare the prices.
Here po latest price sa UAE (more or less, depende sa conversion. (I used 1aed = 12 pesos)SSH - 3120SLH - 3960MSH - 3720LLH - 4560
^sis baka sinasabi mo is SLH? 2 lang size ng LH di ba Small at Large? correct me if Im wrong. nakakalito kasi tawag sa sizes nila. anyway if yun small sinasabi mo nakabili ako sa Amsterdam non. Around 4k ata.
^^sis, ang sabi kasi ng SA na kausap ko, yung iaba daw kasi ang tawag nila sa LLH eh MLH. Ako nung una akala ko eh MLH yun, pero sabi niya eh LLH daw talaga.