Author Topic: Has anyone tried Aliexpress yet?  (Read 57446 times)

gumdrops26

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Has anyone tried Aliexpress yet?
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 10:52:16 am »
^beluy, Fedex is a shipping company while Aliexpress is an online store? I'm confused, I don't understand the comparison :o is there a Fedex store as well?
Although your secret stalking is on the psychotic side, I can't help but feel flattered. My life is awesome!

shyla_c

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2015, 11:38:57 pm »
Hi gumdrops26 when you bought from Aliexpress paano mo pina ship? Via courier or yun pick up at post office? Kamusta naman ang charge ng tax? Na trauma kasi ako when I bought something from UK mas mahal pa ang tax kaysa sa items that I bought.

IndelicatePinay

• Indelicate Pinay
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2015, 12:02:29 am »
How is the process of picking up your items at the post office? What do I need to bring if ever?

shyla_c

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2015, 09:30:54 pm »
^IndelicatePinay^
just bring the notice they sent you, a valid ID and 'cash', for the customs tax

IndelicatePinay

• Indelicate Pinay
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2015, 12:33:49 am »
^
Thank you, Shyla. :) Excited to shop!

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2015, 12:45:24 am »
I tried Aliexpress pero hindi ako sa Philippines nakatira. Shipping is hit and miss depending on the supplier. One supplier, 2 months na, wala pa rin order ko. The tracking number they gave me eh hindi nagappera sa tracking sa website gn courier. Mataas pa ang rating ng supplier na to. So I requested for refund. Nirefund naman after mga 2-3 weeks. Lo and behold dumating ang item after another month.

chr154

• Probationary
has anyone shopped from aliexpress?
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2015, 06:00:36 am »
I ordered something and na track ko, it said "Get, manila Exchange bureau (August 26,2015)" anyone knows what this means? The seller used china post registered air mail by the way. Paano to? I'm from Davao City, should i go to manila to get my item?

akosimiming

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 09:56:37 pm »
super ganda ng mga wedding gowns dito.. dito sana ako kukuha.. takot [textspeak!] [textspeak!] bka d dumating sa wedding day..

nnaroca

• Probationary
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 01:19:16 pm »
Hi, ill just share my experience with aliexpress. Basically, it's really crucial that you look for a seller that has good standing in terms of feedbacks(same to the other online shops). Now, the next challenge really is, shipping.

I opted to have the items addressed to my office in makati via registered mail (free shipment!)since it's the place i'd most likely be.

I understand it's going to take a long time since I opted for registered mail. The tracking at first was smooth... Until it arrived in the ph. I started to panic when after 1 month of website error in the tracking site, it changed to 'not found' so i called/tweeted/emailed the customer service of philpost. They were pretty efficient, I must say. According to Philpost, my package has been forwarded the next day when it arrived to the customs which was exactly 1 month ago. The next challenge was with the local post office. Since my address is in Makati, it was forwarded to Makati Central Post Office.

Needless to say, you'd need tons and tons of patience dealing with the staff of MCPO.
1. It was so hard to get through their lines
2. The customer service is useless. Since I dont have yet the notice card, she told me to go to the post office with the tracking number. (She even hung up on me after saying that)
3. Be patient to the old staff. The person on window 1 was an old man... Since i dont have my notice card, i presented to him the tracking number as instructed to me and i got a 'yung package (the day packages were forwarded from customs) sako-sako yun. Ako lang kasi magisa kaya itetext ko na lang kayo pagnahanap na yung package nyo' (which left me with a question, so kelan nyo kaya hahanapin yung package ko?)

After another month, which is today, I finally got my notice card and got my items right away. I guess, I'm lucky enough i dont have to go through it again, i kept constant communication with the seller and she was willing to resend another set of phone cases to me if i dont get the one i initially ordered.

MrsLuluyz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2015, 03:53:06 am »
I had problems with my US supplier for the locks that i use for my items sa aking small business. I badly need it before the month ends. Im actually considering to order in aliexpress. china post is $4 (up to 35 days) while EMS is $20 4-10 days. I want to use EMS. Papano ito? Will i receive it at my doorstep or do i have to go to the post office to claim it? Will i be taxed? Item cost is $21. Papano ba ito? Im so stressed right now ahh.. Mdyo nabother pa ako sa comments dito na minsan me delays. Im think if my uncle in xiamen contacts supplier, and it will sent to him. Then he wil send it to me. Mas okay kaya yun?

simyan

• Probationary
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2015, 03:09:31 am »
I ordered 3x na from aliexpress, dapat mura lang mga items, nothing over 3000 pesos or else you will get taxed 40% and higher if electronics. Choose the free shipping but it will arrive in 30days. Don't gamble with express EMS. Although express shipping sya and it will arrive in 1 week pero pupunta ka sa pasay office nila yung malapit sa airport and you will wait a loooong time maybe the whole day  dahil sobrang dami tao dun tapos customs na customs talaga, tagang taga ang tax. I went there once and I promised I will never experience that again.

nnaroca

• Probationary
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2015, 01:28:53 am »
I think the thing with ems is a hit or miss kinda thing (well, not just ems tbh). I experienced it once... Luckily, it got delivered to my house and it arrived within the timeframe. But yes other times, youll really have to go to the ems office.

jansy

• GirlTalker
    • Althe's Little Shoppe
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2015, 01:15:42 pm »

Ordered lot of items here at aliexpress. So far lahat nakarating. Most of the items I ordered were anik-anik like wallet, watches, bracelets, etc. These are mostly packed in bubble envelopes.

As for the itsura ng item, mostly kahawig lang but the quality, of course, as expected is "china."  ;D

One time na carried away ako sa pag-order, naka order ako ng 10 different cute watches.. ayun, tinax ako. My total Aliexpress invoice is around 3kpesos, my tax was 500+ plus the 100 postal fee.

lourie

• Probationary
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2015, 09:12:51 am »
How about sending payment at Western Union with the aliexpress po safe po ba? Any one tried po..thanks sa mga magreplay..

MrsLuluyz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2015, 01:11:23 am »
just to update. i actually gambled with aliexpress na nun. it arrived naman within the time frame, 8th day (up to 10 days daw sabi sa express shipping) sa pasay office (was it EMS post office?) and my mom received  a notification letter that day. nag messenger na lang sya and paid 100 sa customs. my item was $20 + express shipping fee, so nag total ng $41.

halsimkarim

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2015, 06:38:12 am »
Hi wanted to buy items here meron mga exact replica sila like MK watch kapag ba example yung ang binili ko, ang itatax ba sa akin is actual price in mall kahit ipakita ko yung paper from aliexpress na may indication ng price? Sorry to ask noob ako never ko pa natry bumili sa aliexpress.. Is there a help where I can read how to buy and get the package from ali to manila?
life is a matter of choice

ms.cjr

• Probationary
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2015, 12:43:49 pm »
hi planning to purchase din sa aliexpress pano po ba yun payment sa western union? thank you,

bmoshop

• Probationary
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2015, 12:53:29 pm »
Hi wanted to buy items here meron mga exact replica sila like MK watch kapag ba example yung ang binili ko, ang itatax ba sa akin is actual price in mall kahit ipakita ko yung paper from aliexpress na may indication ng price? Sorry to ask noob ako never ko pa natry bumili sa aliexpress.. Is there a help where I can read how to buy and get the package from ali to manila?

Hi halsimkarim. Need mo ipakita sa kanila either credit card bill or paypal which indicated magkano binayad mo sa ali. Pero ako nung kinuha ko yung items ko sa post office, wala akong dalang kahit ano, so pinakita ko nalang sa kanila yung mismong site and nakaindicate dun magkano yung binayad ko sa ali.

Hope this helps.

bmoshop

• Probationary
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2015, 01:00:21 pm »
Share ko lang din yung experience ko. Twice na akong nakabili sa Aliexpress. Yung una nakuha ko na pero yung pangalawang order siguro in two weeks time makukuha ko na.

Yung binili ko is bondage accessories. Anyway, medyo awkward lang nung binuksan ni ate yung package tapos di nya alam kung ano yun. So ang sabi ko na lang accessories na pang tao. Tinanong nya ako kung binili ko ba yun online. Sasabihin ko sana bigay lang yun kaso di talaga ako marunong magsinungaling so napa oo ako. Tapos hiningi nya yung credit card or paypal bill ko. Sabi ko wala akong dala (since ang declared talaga sa items ay gift). Tapos sabi nya di ko daw makukuha yung items. So sabi ko yung order ko na lang mismo sa Ali para makita nya kung magkano binayad ko. Pumayag sya.

Yung items ko ay $22. Ang tax is Php262 + Php100 customs fee.

Yung pangalawang order ko ay $168. Pinacompute ko na kay ate at tumataginting na Php1900 ang tax ko. :(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:05:11 pm by bmoshop »

halsimkarim

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2015, 09:14:54 am »
Hi Thanks sa sumagot ng tanong ko. :)

Another question I thought pwede paypal dito so I registered paypal account pa. Tas pag below $20 pala yung price you cannot pay via western union. Takot kasi ako gamitin credit card ko kaya ngpaypal ako di din pala pwede. How did you pay using western union and paano for below $20 sorry noob first time ko lang bibili from aliexpress. Thanks in advance sa sasagot :) ;)
life is a matter of choice

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close