We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Got back from our 6D/5N Korea trip last Saturday, Thanks to sis esor for answering all my queries here in this thread and even on PM. thanks sissie!Flight Manila-Incheon is thru Airasia Zest, I booked last Dec 2013 for 5K. No baggage nor any add-ons.Blessing in disguise na rin yun mga flight changes ng Airasia (2x) kasi we were able to request for re-booking to extend our trip for free. Aside from the 80USD compensation we received na we used to buy baggage allowance + inflight meals. tee hee!Flight was smooth and was able to arrive earlier pa.ACCOMMODATION - stayed for 3N at NAMSAN GH3 in Myeongdong and 2N at Backpackers in JEJU CITY INN at Jeju Island.Both comes with free breakfast. Ok naman naging stay namin on both accommodations, but I prefer the one in Jeju City, I don't know, I find the people there more accommodating and friendly. And I like their free breakfast more! In addition to the IPAD per room (wala kasing TV)WEATHER - start of autumn, tolerable pa ang lamig, I just wore sweater/scarf sa Nami Island. The rest I just brought my denim jacket lang. A bit gloomy for the whole duration of our stay in SK. Some scattered rains sa hapon at gabi. TOUR - DIY style the whole trip. Commute lang lahat thru bus, taxi and subway both in Seoul and Jeju Island. I downloaded the JIHACHUL apps for their subway system. Super helpful. You can bookmark routes you need to save. Apps will show/guide on what line to take, where to alight and even the fare rate. As expected, napaka dali magcommute thru their subway, although madaming lakaran but I really appreciate their transpo system. Nakakainggit para sa Pinas!Day1 - Arrival in Incheon. Travel to Namsan GH3 Rest. Myeongdong Church and Namsangol Hanok VillageDay2 - Travel to Jeju Island c/o Jeju Air. Check-in Jeju INN Travel to JungmunTourist Complex - Jusangjeolli Cliff, Alive Museum, The Seaes Hotel ResortDay3 - Seongsan Ilchubong Peak. Should have went to Seopjikoji kaya lang it was raining na in the afternoon.Day4 - Travel back to Seoul. Went back to Myeongdong Church and Namsangol Hanok Village Have to cancel N Seoul Tower kasi it was raining/cloudy in the afternoonDay5 - Nami IslandDay6 - Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village Flight back to Manila 9PM
^sis itsnikimendoza, mas okay kung dito ka na magpapalit ng KRW.Try mo sis sa Sanry's lagi naman silang mag available na Won.I don't think nag accept ng PHP to KRW sa Korea, correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks sis! any idea kung how much per head yung DMZ tour nila? kasi 4k plus ata yung pinaquote namin. isa lang ba nagooffer ng tour na yun?