Author Topic: I Will Never Have Sex With....  (Read 22274 times)

Naughty^GuRu

• GUYTalker and Guru of FUN!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • WeChat ID: Beachbumchinito
Re: I Will Never Have Sex With....
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2015, 11:36:06 am »
I will never have sex with someone who is NOT MY HUSBAND. Seriously.
I remember someone na nagsabi sa akin that exact line  ;D
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

sildusoleil

• GirlTalker
  • The Red Thread of Fate
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2015, 04:27:04 pm »
I remember someone na nagsabi sa akin that exact line  ;D

When you found your true love you would never look for anybody else...

lovely_carrot

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2015, 04:29:42 pm »
Never with a married man
Never with a stranger na walang kapote
God help you if you are an ugly girl but too pretty is also your doom, 'cause everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room ~32 flavors

Naughty^GuRu

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2015, 01:21:59 pm »
When you found your true love you would never look for anybody else...
yes, in an ideal perfect world.

i've been with committed and married girls, and yes, (true) love naman nila yung partners nila. i have to disagree na if someone cheats sa partner nila, ibig sabihin hindi na nila mahal. Madaming reasons why people cheat, pero hindi lang dahil hindi na nila mahal yung partner nila.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:50:59 pm by Naughty^GuRu »
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Naughty^GuRu

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2015, 01:25:21 pm »
^^
@lovely_carrot: so if naka condom si stranger OK lang?  ;D

ziontrec

• GUYtalker.
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Introspective Extrovert
    • emmancipation
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2015, 01:40:34 pm »
a guy hahaha LOL
https://emmancipationblog.wordpress.com/
viber: zero-nine-zero-five-four-one-zero-three-four-eight

you have 10 options :)

candhie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2015, 04:04:04 pm »
yes, in an ideal perfect world.

i've been with committed and married girls, and yes, (true) love naman nila yung partners nila. i have to disagree na if someone cheats sa partner nila, ibig sabihin hindi na nila mahal. Madaming reasons why people cheat, pero hindi lang dahil hindi na nila mahal yung partner nila.

Isn't it hard, lalo na pag alam mo na may mahal yung ka-do mo.... parang di ba nakakasira ng moment yun....  ???

sildusoleil

• GirlTalker
  • The Red Thread of Fate
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2015, 06:34:37 pm »
The fact that you have disrespected your relationship by cheating on your partner means that your love is not true. Although you love her, it's NOT PURE and TRUE.

Pag ba ang girls ang nagcheat tapos sasabihin nya, "hindi naman ibig sabihin non hindi na kita mahal", papayag ka ba? lol.

Naughty^GuRu

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2015, 07:06:39 pm »
Isn't it hard, lalo na pag alam mo na may mahal yung ka-do mo.... parang di ba nakakasira ng moment yun....  ???
no, not at all. unless yung ka-do mo eh gusto mo romantically and mahal mo, pero may mahal siya na iba. maybe sa ganung set up mahirap. i wouldn't know, never been in that situation.

The fact that you have disrespected your relationship by cheating on your partner means that your love is not true. Although you love her, it's NOT PURE and TRUE.

Pag ba ang girls ang nagcheat tapos sasabihin nya, "hindi naman ibig sabihin non hindi na kita mahal", papayag ka ba? lol.
i don't think its for you to say kung true or real or pure yung love ng isang tao sa partner niya. may kakilala ka ba na someone na in a relationship and is cheating? if none, then you have no idea what you're saying and just being judgemental sa kung ano yung tingin mo. if yes na may kakilala ka who is cheating, try asking kung bakit siya nagchecheat and bakit hindi nalang niya iwan yung partner niya instead of cheating on him/her.

general naman ang cheating, and both guys and girls do it. kaya hindi ko ma-gets yung last argument mo. cheating is cheating, babae or lalake. and of course, not acceptable. and hindi naman din nakakapag cheat yung guy/girl kung walang girl/guy na pumapayag and 'nagpapagamit'

have you cheated? alam ko na sagot mo and that's 'never'. kasi nga your love is true and pure. how do you define cheating pala? if you are thinking of someone else, is that cheating? if you are chatting/talking to another guy, is that cheating? Have you ever lied to your partner? just asking.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 07:12:00 pm by Naughty^GuRu »

Naughty^GuRu

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2015, 07:44:33 pm »
^hope you found someone po na you will love unconditionally and someone who will love you the same.
already have. thanks  ;)

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2015, 08:36:50 pm »
^eto yung isa sa mga bagay na hindi ko pa  naiintindihan at gusto kong malaman.
Ang rason ba e dahil sa "L" lang? curious lang, hope you don't mind.

para hindi OT : sa bakla.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

lovely_carrot

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2015, 09:15:16 pm »
I have fantasies din naman about meeting someone tapos we will hit it off. So syempre kasunod nun ONS na di ba kaya requirement na may kapote sya para di din naman nakakatakot. I mean lalandi nalang din naman ako might as well do it safely 😉
God help you if you are an ugly girl but too pretty is also your doom, 'cause everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room ~32 flavors

slickchick

• WaRpEd & TwIsTeD
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Enjoying the Best of Both Worlds...
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2015, 02:07:33 pm »
already have. thanks  ;)

bro curious lang, if you already found someone who loves you unconditionally, and you are still doing it with other girls, di ba parang tini-take advantage mo naman yung unconditional love nung someone special mo na yun? i'm not being judgemental ahh.. i'm just curious how the male mind ticks especially when it comes to matters like this..  :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:10:03 pm by slickchick »
Sky above me... Earth below me... Fire within me...

Naughty^GuRu

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2015, 04:08:54 pm »
@red_yesha: for me, yes it's all about the 'L' and ego.

@slickchick: silly question with very obvious answer naman. kagaya nung sinabi ko sa previous post, cheating is cheating. kahit anong love pa yung meron kayo as long as you're in a relationship and you're cheating, taking advantage of the other person na yun, without him/her knowing. lahat naman tayo alam yung sagot sa tanong na yan eh. wala namang excuses or justifications for cheating.

we are getting off topic, please create new thread if you want to discuss cheating.

to be on topic: (again) I will never have sex with someone I don't find attractive. kahit aminado akong ma-L ako, i still have taste. i will never do someone for the sake of makapagparaos lang. and paano nalang yung ego ko nun, if i do it with someone na hindi naman ako attracted with.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:11:16 pm by Naughty^GuRu »

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2015, 07:49:53 am »
I will never have sex with.. anyone haha. Chos lang.

I will never do it with a guy I'm not in a serious, monogamous relationship with.

@Naughty^GuRu Cheater kasi eh LOL
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

junepets

• pink.purple.blue.green.yellow. red.elephant.hellokitty. havainas.lacoste
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Happily married to the one I truly love....
    • my IG
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2015, 12:25:57 pm »
If I was single.. Never with someone I am not attached with..
Di ko kaya ONS.
first love is important but last love is VERY VERY important.... because first love teaches what is love and last love teaches WHAT IS LIFE.

http://ytterpenuj.blogspot.com

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2015, 01:44:52 pm »
i will never do it sa hindi cheater, kaylangan cheater na sya.. meaning nagawa na nya lokohin ang mahal nya once or twice otherwise kung ako ang magiging cause para magsimula ang pagiging cheater nya hindi yata kakayanin ng konsensya ko yun. hahaha!

additional, i will never do it pag may padlock (literally) ang lagusan ng buhay... hehe

;)
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2015, 03:48:27 pm »
I tend to agree because I cannot see myself having sex with another man except for my husband. Kailangan ko ng intense feelings and security to be able to do it.

I'm also only sexual with my husband. Pag may gwapo o macho, yun lang yung nakikita ko - gwapo/macho. Wala rin ako ka-close na ibang lalaki ever since I got into our relationship.

Nakakadiri yung thought na makipag-sex sa ibang lalaki ??? Am I the only one who's like this? :o

slickchick

• WaRpEd & TwIsTeD
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Enjoying the Best of Both Worlds...
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2015, 09:06:03 am »
I will never have sex with.. anyone haha. Chos lang.

I will never do it with a guy I'm not in a serious, monogamous relationship with.

Hahahaha! Natawa ako sis sa comment mo tungkol kay Naughty^Guru... Hahahaha!  Basta ako kahit silly question yung tanong ko, I just wanted his insight.. I rest my case.. Hahaha! Peace na lang bro Naughty^Guru kung silly question pala.. ;D

On the topic: Same thing with Miss Taken.. I cannot do it with a guy that I don't have a serious, (and monogamous) relationship with.. Even at my age (in my 30's) right now, di ko pa rin keri ang ONS at FUBU...

Sky above me... Earth below me... Fire within me...

Naughty^GuRu

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2015, 10:45:41 am »

:P alam mo naman yan matagal na  ;D nakwento ko na sayo, remember?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close