watch now

Author Topic: Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3  (Read 45498 times)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2018, 11:30:33 pm »
Third anniversary ko na sa aking non-voice online work <3 more years to come!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2018, 12:35:24 am »
I am thankful at malapit na matapos construction sa house..

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2018, 10:28:42 am »
Thankful for another day of being alive!

Thankful for new opportunities and new inspirations.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #243 on: March 29, 2018, 03:54:41 pm »
Apart from the usual gratitude for life, love, family and everything in between, I am so thankful na I got rid off the colds/flu already and I'm back to normal, I can eat and work out well uli, also that it's Thursday and we'll be having Thai food for dinner! :)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 05:04:18 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2018, 12:36:30 am »
Thankful for a new job
Thankful for a professional boss
Thankful for great colleagues
Thankful for supportive family and friends

rei_chan

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2018, 07:35:01 am »
thankful me today kasi wala masyadong tickets sa work! petix mode,  ;D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2018, 09:18:45 am »
Thankful for the peace and silence...and great food, LOL. Ganito na yung gusto ko, hindi na yata ako masyado hiyang sa aking usual hectic schedule. Longing for the simple life!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2018, 01:13:02 pm »
For a fun night out with friends! First time in an escape room. I feel proud of myself figuring out the clues...LOL! 😁

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2018, 02:54:38 pm »
thankful kasi laging sufficient ang blessing ni Lord sa akin at sa pamilya ko. malaki man o maliit.. never kong naramdaman yung kakulangan basta galing kay God.

gab54

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2018, 04:44:05 pm »
I thank God I am a mother of 2 beautiful kids. Happy moms day!  :D

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2018, 06:32:41 pm »
8 years na akong nag cecelebrate ng Mother's Day!!!

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #251 on: May 14, 2018, 10:00:27 am »
nanay  tatay ko me trabaho kami ng kapatid ko at health

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #252 on: May 15, 2018, 02:56:18 am »
thankful that I wasn't late today sa work and that we are expecting our 2nd baby!

fancycat

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #253 on: May 15, 2018, 10:14:50 am »
Im thankful because i am able to move next-week to my dream place, where i can have a peaceful life, free to move and design my place. Timing talaga. Super thankful.

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #254 on: May 27, 2018, 08:16:30 pm »
I woke up this morning after a restful sleep in my comfortable clothes. Had healthy breakfast. Went for two hours of yoga followed by one hour of sushi  ;D . Went home and did a bit of laundry. Had dinner once again. Ordered some stuff online. Continuously chatted with my friends and family all through the day. I am grateful for the life i have. Grateful  that I can do things that I love to do. Grateful I can eat the food I love to eat. Grateful for my friends and family. Grateful for the roof on my head. Grateful for the clothes I wear. Grateful for the good music I can play loud. Again, I am grateful for my life.

It is not everyday I realize that my life is good.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2018, 09:10:24 pm »
^  :)

bratty

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #256 on: May 28, 2018, 03:39:26 am »
Thankful that I had the energy, time and enough willpower (lol!) to fold 2 weeks worth of laundry. Oh the little things! 😉

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2018, 07:43:14 pm »
thankful sa sahod...  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2018, 02:54:44 pm »
^pa burger ka naman!  8)

----
1 month to go bakasyon na sa wakas! Thank God!  :D
----
Makalipat na to our new place sa wakas in about 2 weeks. Yay!  :)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Re: What are you THANKFUL FOR TODAY? PART 3
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2018, 10:46:15 pm »
Simpleng buhay pero peaceful and quiet. Few friends pero totoo. Hindi man mayaman pero walang utang. May not have extravagant things pero satisfied. Single mom but blessed with a good son. I am  happy and contented.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close