We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I suggest you check out her FB account. I'm not her friend and I won't bother to be one but I'm sharing out of concern kasi it's being blown out of proportion. The issue is not done and she keeps posting in FB. I think she's asking for the bashing talaga. Someone feeds her incorrect information from W@W kasi.
part of her job is to deal with clients - irate or not.
sis May i can only think of Anne Curtis' line dun sa part na sinabi mong "magbitaw ka ng bonggang line".dapat sabihin ni Cyndee: Mallory, I can buy you, your friend, and even pay for a whole year of your hosting gig.nyhahahaha!
Cyndee: Mallory, I can buy you, your friend, and even pay for a whole year of your hosting gig.
avane, if ever kasi, merong nagging feeling na baka mangyari sayo yun o kaya mananalangin ka na sana ok siya sa wedding mo or you need to be extra nice para wala siya masabi sayo hehe. I'm speaking from experience giving a supplier a chance even if I already saw negative feedback. Payo ko eh, when in doubt, don't!