I came across this poem pala online, I'd like to share lang.
Medyo nakaka iyak kasi syempre sobrang nakaka-relate but i hope this will inspire everyone here

Devil Inside Me
(credit to the author)
Deep in the darkness of the night
You take over my life and hold me tight
The clock ticks like the beating of a drum
I'd give anything to be laying comfortably numb
The birds tweet and sing there beautiful song
I'm still lying awake trying to be strong
Upwards and onwards I face the day like a clown
In reality I just want to break down
I hide behind humour a smile and a mask
Hiding this from everyone is no easy task
Everyday life can be so very hard
For deep inside I'm physically scarred
The carefree happy days set me flying free
The frustration mounts when i'm knocked back to reality
No reason no rhyme
What will be will be
Im just a slave to the devil inside me
I look just like you through everyone's eyes
For this devil inside me wears a cunning disguise
I could be the one walking past you in the street
Dogtired and weary but proud of this feat
Painkillers and sleep are my bes tfriend
Silently wishing my body would mend
Days spent fruitlessly watching the world go by
Curled up helplessly wanting to cry
Resting at home is my only safe place
My old life is vanishing without a trace
Reminders of easier times taunt my soul
Fighting fatigue and pain is now my daily goal
The carefree happy days set me flying free
The frustration mounts when im knocked back to reality
No reason no rhyme
What will be will be
Im just a slave to the devil inside me
My wonderful family shine light when its dark
It makes it easier to cope with an ill thought remark
People don't understand the daily pain I face
I wonder how many would cope with it if in my place
I am strong and will hold my head up high
Society I face with a huge angry sigh
What people can't see they don't understand
Please educate yourself everyone is my only demand
I have an illness which sadly has no cure
So till one is found the pain I will endure
I will fight on with my endo-sisters by my side
This isn't our fault so why should we hide
The carefree happy days set me flying free
The frustration mounts when im knocked back to reality
No reason no rhyme
What will be will be
Im just a slave to the devil inside me
This Poem I dedicate to the people I love
Whose support and caring goes beyond and above
My dear Endosisters are always in my heart
Even miles of distance cant keep us apart
With you in my life I feel incredibly rich
Thank you for being there when Im a miserable b****