Author Topic: Chloe  (Read 4884 times)

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Chloe
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 12:15:21 pm »
^Thanks for the heads up vhanya. Nasa wishlist ko ang Pauline.

@foodgalore88

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 12:31:36 pm »
Update lang: although nice yung drew bag, pag na-stuff ko siya to the brim medyo di comfortable sa shoulders because of the chain strap. Mas comfortable ang handles and strap ng Paraty. Yung Marcie di din gaano ka-comfortable because rolled yung handles.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:09:32 pm by orangepulp »
@foodgalore88

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 05:29:05 pm »
I'm looking at the marcie in medium pa naman.  It looks really nice in blue.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

vhanya

• goDdess and L0VeR
  • Super GirlTalker
  • not just your ordinary girl c",)
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 06:32:36 pm »
I like the Alice bag coz it has a shoulder strap aside from the handles =)

orangepulp

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2015, 11:52:41 am »
^^Use the strap na lang ng marcie para mas comfortable. Maganda sa paraty is whether you decide to put the handles sa shoulders or sa crook ng arm, comfortable pa rin kasi flat yung handles.
@foodgalore88

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2015, 04:43:42 pm »
orangepulp
Thanks! I haven't purchased pa naman, I'm just highly considering getting one.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

roxyhart

• Junior GirlTalker
    • theroxychronicles
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2018, 04:31:27 pm »
My Baby Marcie is my most used mini bag now. I love it for mall errands at lunch break, after-work errands, for weekends, and for travelling!  :-*

I want a small black Paraty next. Not sure when "next" is though haha.
Live happy! :)
http://happymomster.com/

My ever-after joy :D
SDE - http://vimeo.com/55948641/ Onsite photo AVP - http://vimeo.com/55916710

_hotbabe_

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 12:39:29 am »
I just got a Drew bag and am so happy with the quality. Chloe bags are one of the most underrated sa industry kasi for the price you pay, you get good quality leather, impeccable workmanship and the styles of their bags are one of a kind. I also have a marcie and a paraty and I like that they are not so common and not as often copied unlike with Chanel, Hermes and LV bags. Lately, yung quality ng Prada and even Chanel bags are not what they used to be. You have to inspect their bags carefully before purchasing because their quality control is not as stringent as before. So far, Hermes lang naging consistent in terms of quality among the premiere designer bags in my experience.

Hi sis. What size is you drew bag? Meron kasi sa akin binebenta medium daw pero sa pics ko lang nakita. I?m having a second thought of getting it kasi baka masyado malaki yung medium for me. I tried searching online pero wala masyado lumalabas na size medium, ang nakikita ko lang is yung my leather strap na medium. Pero yung sinend sa akin wala naman leather.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close