My ex boyfriend of 3 years: gwapo pero walang work, lagi natatanggal sa work, walang dreams, hindi mo maintindihan kung ano plano sa buhay, pero sobrang mahal nya ako, he was proud of me, and he never made me feel insecure about other women and felt so beautiful. The thing is, I used to feel so frustrated with him because I pay for practically everything. I pay for all our dates, dinners, load nya para ma replyan naman nya ako kasi hanggang missed call lang kaya nga gawin, nag abroad pa kami all expense paid ko, I paid for the rent of his apartment also, pati tulong sa mga kapatid nya from time to time. Pati gamot nya pag may sakit. I was in love with him though. But then came a time na pati ako mismo nagka financial problems which added to my stress.. so I broke it off with him, sabi ko ayusin muna naming mga buhay namin.
Eventually, I met this guy who's very successful with career, responsible, passionate, visionary, galante.. he was completely the opposite of my ex. I was immediately smitten. Not long after we became official though na realize ko sobrang babaero nya. Unimaginably 'babaero'. Nahulihan ko pa ng secret phone, and nagpapapunta ng ibang girls at his pad when I'm not around. Nakakakita pa ko ng used sanitary napkins sa pinakailaliman ng garbage nya. We've been seeing each other for a year palang pero hindi ko na mabilang yun mga babaeng tinetext nya, ka facebook nya, and ka 'hang out' (lang) daw nya.
So if I were to decide between the 2, wag na lang.. I'd rather be alone and single. But since the topic asks to choose between the 2 only... I'd say I'd choose the one without work.. the stress and heartache I am feeling now with my womanizer boyfriend cannot compare to the frustration I felt with my ex. I realized, pera lang yun.. we could have earned It together through a small business siguro instead of me giving him the ultimatum to find work... it will work because we love each other, we were a team. We're both looking towards the same direction.. that is to eventually tie the knot... I mean, I may have been paying for everything, but I was his princess and masaya naman kami. Itong si womanizer, hindi lang ako stressed and heartbroken, my self esteem dropped terribly.. I feel so insecure. first time in my life I look at myself in the mirror and I feel so ugly, fat, not good enough.. I find myself stalking his other 'girls' on their social media accounts the whole night and then end up feeling bad about myself. The next morning when I wake up, my mindset is to come up with something that would make me look better than his girls. Sobrang hirap and I'm hoping I can get out of this situation soon.
So yeah, if there are only 2 choices in the world, I'll just choose the guy who has no work but loves me truly..