watch now

Author Topic: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream  (Read 45518 times)

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 12:56:13 pm »
Mac Matte lipsticks are the best for me especially Ruby Woo, Lady Danger & Viva Glam I.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 10:52:39 pm »
Meron na akong Nyx in san paolo but i find it not long wearing..as in ang bilis niya matanggal...

Im currently eyeing on MUA velvet lip lacquer and Miners mattte factor. Just need to read more reviews on these too.. Limecrime naengganyo ako buti nalang nawala lemming ko for that due to reviews

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 10:55:34 pm »
Anything MAC ;) Surprisingly not drying at all.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2014, 04:00:51 pm »
Im currently eyeing on MUA velvet lip lacquer and Miners mattte factor. Just need to read more reviews on these too..

I have Miners The Matte Factor in Peach.

I like that it's pigmented and matte yet creamy. Easy to spread on the lips too and not patchy. The shade is nice too and brightens the face. It doesn't leave a line on the lips as if you have lipliner on. BUT not that long lasting.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2014, 04:17:20 pm »
Ang ganda nung bagong L'Oreal Color Riche line! I got Blaze Red, super ganda and comfy sa lips.

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2014, 06:02:04 am »
Meron na akong Nyx in san paolo but i find it not long wearing..as in ang bilis niya matanggal...

Im currently eyeing on MUA velvet lip lacquer and Miners mattte factor. Just need to read more reviews on these too.. Limecrime naengganyo ako buti nalang nawala lemming ko for that due to reviews

I got the same sentiments also sis, apply ako ng apply ng nyx. Ang panget pa naiiwan lang yung dulo g color sa lips para ako nkalip liner lang..

I found a very affordable matte lipstick which the ever bilena matte, and suprisingly mas maganda sya sa nyx. But i wanna try also yung bago ng revlon na matte lipstick.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2014, 01:26:22 pm »
Armani lip maestro for me

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2014, 03:44:23 pm »
I love nyx smlc for everyday use. When I goto gimiks naman I use estee lauder lip defining pencil, tapos sometimes pinapatangan ko.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2014, 06:50:22 pm »
^same sentiments...para akong nakalip liner na ang sagwa talaga ang itsura after awhile sa nyx slmc.. maybe other shades like monte carlo and amsterdam last longer than san paolo?

^thanks sis for giving your feedback sa Miners Matte Factory... Maybe Ill pass on it nalang kung may problem din siya sa staying power

^thanks dontdothat. Grabe naman pala yung sa MUA. Good thing di pa ako nakapagplace ng order.

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2014, 08:07:52 pm »
^ di ko macompare yung monte carlo sa san paulo kasi never ko pa nagamit monte carlo sa office, san paulo ko kasi nagamit ko na habang kumakain, after kumain line nalang natitira. kaya okay lang din na pang everyday kasi di naman pricey and kung tutuusin matipid din naman kahit nakaka 4 times yata ako na retouch on a regular day.

orangeraine

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2014, 07:38:16 pm »
^I do have Amsterdam. medyo close sa Monte Carlo. and ayun nga ang prob ng NYX SMLC, pag kumain ka. parang naka lip liner. HHAHAHAHA! but maganda yung effect niya. bet ko. :)

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2014, 11:06:26 pm »
Any matte shade from Graftobian works really really well for. It is, so far, my favorite lipstick brand.

jamelaeunice

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2014, 08:29:57 am »
I always wear MAC RiRi Woo, sobrang ganda ng pagka-matte! (Given that it's retro matte, hehe)
I also like Wet 'N Wild Matte Lipstick in Cherry Bomb, dupe sya ng MAC Talk That Talk. Pero hindi ganun ka-matte so I simply put powder on top of it, okay na! Haha

a.estrada

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 11:05:01 am »
mac matte lipstick are so good. =)

I've recently purchase l'oreal matte lipstick. almost same as mac, but mas non-drying sa lips. cheaper pa. =)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 02:45:15 pm »
I join the others on MAC matte lipsticks.  Sa local naman I like Ever Bilena.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2014, 09:06:36 am »
I really like the new shades of the nyx slmc that i recently bought (Cannes, Copenhagen and Prague).
all 3 are very nice ang shades at pigmentation at super cheap ng price for it's quality.

On the other hand, super ganda also ng Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear lipstick in Melted Fuchsia. Iba naman ang consistency nya than Nyx slmc, GA Lip maestro or OCC pero maganda sya,
super good pigmentation at talagang nakakaput sa lips yung color, melted lipstick talaga.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2014, 07:47:26 pm »
^sis ano staying power ng Too Faced? Hindi nakakadry ng lips?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2014, 10:46:41 pm »
^  parang mac matte lippise pero amy transferring but it leaves a very nice stain after a while! : )

etucsai

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2014, 10:28:13 am »
l'oreal colour riche matte lippie...

rizanoia

  • Guest
Re: Your best matte lipstick or lipcream
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2014, 02:25:32 pm »
Try Ever Bilena Mauvey and Watermelon

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close