watch now

Author Topic: Kathniel: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla  (Read 7597 times)

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Kathniel: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 01:37:55 pm »
thatswhy abs-cbn stikes while the iron is hot,..

oolong

  • Guest
Re: Kathniel: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2014, 11:11:03 pm »
Congratulations Kathniel!!! SDTG a certified blockbuster, good job!

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Kathniel: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 11:14:50 am »
How much na ba ang inabot ng profit as of now?

angel0607

  • Guest
Re: Kathniel: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 06:43:42 am »
After, accidentally watching GTB sa youtube, I really fell in love with these two, especially kay Kathryn. So, now I am a fan and I can't wait to watch their upcoming teleserye and movie.

oolong

  • Guest
Re: Kathniel: Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 09:01:59 am »
Congratulations Kathniel for another hit movie! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close