Author Topic: "Marriage Isn't For You"  (Read 6312 times)

sweetubeng

  • Guest
Re: "Marriage Isn't For You"
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 11:36:26 am »
Before inisip ko din na Marriage Isn't for me. Maybe because I'm not the typical wife material in terms of being domesticated, like dapat ikaw ang mag manage ng household stuff,  in charged sa lahat at si mister e-entriga na  lang ang sweldo  sayo at bahala ka na sa budgeting! Diko ma figure out sarili ko sa ganung set up. Lol!

Then. masyadong mataas ang expectations ko at idealistic ako pag dating sa pagpili ko sa mapapangasawa ko. Until natauhan ako na Hey! We are in the real world! Lol! Now I'm married! I learned a lot,  somehow it teach me to be more patient, understanding and humble.



« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 07:29:17 am by sweetubeng »

babypowder99

  • Guest
Re: "Marriage Isn't For You"
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 06:25:55 am »
Marriage Isn't for me. Akala ko din forever din ang line na to sa akin. Diko kasi makita din sarili ko na ikakasal pero ewan ko kung si kupido ba ang tumama sa akin or  dahil [textspeak!] sa dikta ng pagkakataon na helllo ayaw ko nman masayang ang matres ko. Lol!

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: "Marriage Isn't For You"
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 06:26:30 pm »
Same here sis at first I thought getting hitched is not my thing.  My parents used to tell me na I have to be this and that.  For example I should be submit to my hubby and that he is the boss about everything in the house and I should be a stay home house wife etc.  Well I got married and halos lahat ata di nasunod hahaha.  I am a working mom and I have a say on whatever decisions made in the house and parang yung mga household chores eh yung asawa ko ang nag aasikaso hehe so I can say that I am a lucky woman hehe

So in short, there must be really somebody out there for you.  You just dont know it yet! ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close