We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis, 10999 ang electric pump.. less 10% and may freebies na sinabi sa kin yung saleslady nakalimutan ko lang not sure kung matibay.. haven't read any reviews yet...
Bought 9+. I like it kasi very quiet and portable. Cons: The first time I tried it, masakit na e I was on Level 2 lang at that time. The next time I tried it naka level 5 na, nagka cracked nipple ako. Ang sakit.
Medyo pricey pero kung okay naman quality, why not. Para naman kay baby. hehe. Sige sis, pa feedback naman if okay yung brand na Pigeon. I might get one if okay siya. Salamat!