watch now

Author Topic: MyFitnessPal users thread  (Read 1590 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
MyFitnessPal users thread
« on: October 30, 2013, 01:57:05 am »
hey guys, I know some of you here keep a food diary

I thought maybe we could add each other sa MFP and see what other gtalkers are eating

maybe we could help each other reach our goals and share food suggestions

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: MyFitnessPal users thread
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 09:45:49 am »
I used this for a month pero nagsawa na ko magbilang ng kinakain ko. Nakakasawa sha promise...

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: MyFitnessPal users thread
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 10:55:47 pm »
sayang naman, ako mga 3-4 months na and it's really effective in keeping track of what I eat. siguro it helped din that my friends are doing the same
kaya we were able to compare notes

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close