Author Topic: Enlightenment in a Spiritual Sense  (Read 25018 times)

purple_bear_hugs

• GirlTalker
Re: Enlightenment in a Spiritual Sense
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 11:13:22 pm »
Hi Sis!
 Now this really struck a chord! I have been seeing triple numbers these past few weeks! They are everywhere!  I don't consciously look for them,but laging nagkakataon,it seems like  there's a magnet that pulls my eyes toward a particular direction at that particular time!...minsan i would see the numbers on a moving bus, a billboard, a ticket coupon, or even thru a text, or alarm clock! Several times i have woken up from a sleep to see the same triple numbers! I find it amazing but i still don't know what to make of it! I wonder what this means?

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2013, 09:40:56 am »
Thanks Allura for that info.

Last July I started meditation after two weeks I saw 711 in my cp clock and realizing that its July 11 (7/11) and then  I just ignored it on that day while I'm waiting for a train in lrt ads of 7/11 appeared on tv. That was the time when I'm questioning myself if im doing my meditation right and I learned from someone who knows esoteric matter that its somehow a message from universe that Im on the right path and triple numbers appears to me frequently after that. So  I keep on writing my experiences in my journal. Research, study and asking questions about this matter is what I'm doing.
Two things help success in life and can define us
The way you MANAGE when you have nothing and
The way you BEHAVE when you have everything

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 05:34:25 am »
numbers are good. read them. learn them by heart. but don't let them control you.

and later, you'll have to let go.

esoteric , spiritual desire, meditation etc etc you'll have to let go of them later for enlightenment to complete you...

one can be esoterically well versed, with well developed siddhis, and still find enlightenment elusive.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:51:27 am by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2013, 08:27:54 am »
Thanks  akthung.  Minsan nga para akong paranoid na ano na naman kaya number makikita ko. Pero tama ka nga not to be control by that.   :)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2013, 04:14:28 am »
dati ganyan din ako.

but i realized that the dark side is really out there and they prey on those seeking enlightenment.

style ng mga yan, they feed you real info. idadaan ka sa kilig. excitement. once you believe, ayun na. controlado ka na nila. ganun din sa healers at iba pa. favorable muna to the individual.

so whatever i see, feel, i verify muna. pumupunta ako sa mga matitindi na kilala ko to confirm.

they key here is not losing your self, your personal power.

if you ask 10 esoteric people, you'll generally have different answers. but the good ones will be consistent. later on you'll see na a lot these answers, are flowery, sounds good sa una but no heavy significance later. the good ones, when they answer, usually short, minsan nakakainis, minsan paradoxical, but very significant.

sa path, kelangan talaga madevelop ang discernment. sa akin mas importante to over gifts etc.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:19:43 am by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 09:16:31 am »
Yup ganyan nga rin ang advice ni Sir Ch sa kabilang thread na mas challenging nga daw at marami temtptation pag nasa spiritual path na.

Parang naging interesado ako at yun na feel ko honestly na ang galing ko yung feeling na nag aadvance ako pag may mga sychronicity then yung mga kutob ko swak talaga.  But then nabasa ko nga yung post mo about ego na marami bumabagsak at  dun ako parang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig hehhe. OO nga tama ka need to discern and wag maging mayabang kahit nga magagaling they still remain humble.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 03:28:06 pm »
the good thing with having a teacher is binababa negative ego.

letting go of the teachings is another thing. hehe

nagkakadevelop din ng attachment sa teachings. plus desires pa.

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2013, 08:00:36 am »
Pero ang mahal ng bayad sa mga teachers eh, di ko pa priority but in time I will consider naman.

Sabagay expertise and skills ang binabayaran parang doctor eh. Thanks ha :)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2013, 08:13:55 am »
but it will show how sincere you are sis and how motivated you are to evolve/grow.

kami ng friend ko noon, gumawa talaga kami ng racket, nag negosyo kami at yung negosyong yun, yun ang pinang bayad namin sa mga activities. we really had to sit down and plan. ganun kami ka seryoso.

at least ang pera, pera lang. some masters, when they test you, hindi pera ang katapat. katakot takot na hirap at test sa ego. meron ngang isang swami noon eh, dami sumama na mga sikat na psychic at readers. lol nagsilagpakan silang lahat. later i learned of His side. sad. he had high hopes for them but their spirits were weak.

dumaan din kami sa money issues. but looking back, yung mga moments na we held back, as human beings, may regret din ng kaunti. sayang ba. unattached naman kami. dati nga i wanted to join a course that was rarely given by my teacher. i couldn't afford it, malaki talaga. student lang ako noon. but even people who were professionals noon found it to be really steep. but my mom was willing to sponsor. out of pride and hiya, i said No. now that that teacher is gone, i should have gotten it. i was able to take it later pero i realized later na every moment with an enlightened being is unique.

one time my teacher asked me about the meaning Om Mani Padme Hum. when i answered, he laughed out so hard. he said, that people have been writing volumes about the mantra, some even very technical, and they haven't not understood it yet. then he explained it. and let me experience his explanation. under a real teacher, you should see the REAL light in a few weeks or months time.

isang experience lang yan ha sis. when you get to accumulate such experiences. most of the time you will not care about what is on the internet and books. divine intelligence will strongly work with you.

hope this helps.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:23:17 am by akthung »

Zea88

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2013, 08:33:04 am »
I agree nakakatakot din kasi since nowadays di mo rin alam kung true ba ang mga teachers sayo. Ask ko lang if mga magkano ba range and may mare refer ka ba na real teacher? You can pm me na lang.

About sa Om mani padme hum na recite ko rin sya before masarap yung pakiramdam para kong nasa ibang mundo at peace yung feeling. But then di ko natuloy tuloy e. Marami nga interpretation about dun.

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 02:30:43 pm »
UP UP UP!
I want to talk about you beautiful souls here.
I've been reading a lot and talking to some people who is also already awakened outside of PH.
It is just now that I searched for a thread like this here in GT. I thought it would be all religion. but i'm wrong. again, my intuition asked me to search here again and i found this.

How do i start this. Uhm.
I can say that I'm in a journey right now towards remembering.
Remembering what we are and the things that we can do.
Who we are and how we are all connected.
How the media controls all of us to believe that there is not enough.

It started when I kept asking questions about myself. It was just a simple day at home but prior to that my mind does not keep quiet. it always asked all the time.

Kung san ba ko pupunta. Sino ba talaga ko?
May purpose ba talaga ko?
So I thought of asking a spiritual healer's help.
I thought of asking pyschics help.
Pero I was wrong.
All i had to do is be quiet pala and listen to my own thoughts.
Then I had the answer I'm looking for.
Website after website, articles after articles. The information is just overwhelming. it's like my spirit guides are tossing papers in front of my face! hahaha.

I am also meditating all the time, as much as i can because I am still struggling with detaching myself with the knowledge i learned before.
Sabi nga nila, to learn more you have to unlearn first.

I guess that it's for now. but please come and talk. post everything here.
how have you been so far?

also today I stumbled upon this article:
http://www.trueactivist.com/21-traits-of-an-awakening-soul/

It is a very good read and some of it I can say is already happening to me.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 02:35:36 pm »
what kind of meditations do you do?

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 02:55:26 pm »
hi there, i downloaded 2 mp3s from a pyschic website.
it's a binaural beat and an isochronic one.
she said, it's very helpful for her when she is just studying.

it's for 20mins and I try to sit throught it in a day...
I just listened to it and let my mind wander.
that's all i do so far

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 03:17:22 pm »
 consider doing a complete system.

1. Meditations to develop the energy bodies and the chakras
2. meditations to develop the spiritual cable (antahkarana)
3. Mediations that will help you achieve oneness with the soul. (Raja Yoga)
4. meditation that will slowly and safely raise the kundalini. (kundalini yoga)

and be active in

Hatha (or at least be physically active)
Jnana Yoga
Bhakti Yoga
Karma Yoga
Mantric Yoga.
Character Building
if possible, a good energy healing system.

find a real teacher. authentic. someone who will let you see the inner light. if teacher can't, find another one.

lots of stuff online, books and magazines are often taken out of context and are trivial and motivational. no different from reading about health, diet, exercises techniques -- iba pa din ang may support ng professional trainer, nutritionist and doctors di ba?

parang formal education yan. kasi kung kulang ang "formal education" you'll be lost, confused, lose money, get into trouble and even subject your loved ones into trouble.

then later,

advanced meditations will come. those dealing with the activation of the 12th chakra and the higher chakras and other energy bodies. most systems only deal with the etheric bodies and chakras.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:43:22 pm by akthung »

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2014, 03:29:50 pm »
akthung, thank you very much for sharing that.
i am currently searching for yoga teachers and schools here in the ph , so that would help in my research. :-)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2014, 03:41:48 pm »
search for a Master or a branch of his school.

everything else will come easily. parang fit na tao, any sport will be easy to learn and perform kasi fit ka..

and all that you see in the net will fall into place. you'll see what's valid, what's BS, what's dark na teachings...

unti unti mag uunfold ang soul. and the gifts that come with unfolding...baka aayawan mo din sila. that's the irony.

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2014, 04:08:12 pm »
i see.
would you recommend one?
thanks again :-)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2014, 04:29:10 pm »
actually kelangan talaga mag hanap ng ganyan sis. pm na lang kita.

kaya lang ako straightforward kasi, mdami na akong nakitang nawalan ng oras at pera. pero sincere naman.

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2014, 11:33:07 pm »
Binaural beats, I remember nakinig ako one time told my hubby na I'd be sleeping, meaning ayokong may papasok sa room at madisturb ako. I listened to it using a noise canceling headphone it's about an hour long music it was so relaxing and may na feel din ako na parang it's tickling my forehead, pero masarap yung sensation. Nalaman ko nalang natapos na pala when I felt my body hit on the bed. Nabigla ako I knew I was floating, not sure though because my eyes were closed during the entire time. It was weird but calming. Not sure what really happened pero feeling ko I was on a journey.

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2014, 03:19:54 am »
wow.

i felt that too sa likod ng ulo ko and then pababasa likod ko. sarap nga ng feeling parang massage. hehe

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close