Author Topic: How do you improve.. Character?  (Read 10519 times)

mrsonthego

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: How do you improve.. Character?
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2016, 10:52:22 am »
hello mga sisters, pa join here, im also trying so hard to improve my character kasi im masungit nega, at kung ano ano pa. at honestly medyo mahirap on mypart, ewan ko ba hehe

i also belive na part of my character, or i guess a big part of my character is based talaga on how my parents raised me. si mother ko kasi masungit, kinalakihan ko na lagi syang galit, at laging nega ang mga pananaw nya, lahat na lang may side comments sya na negative although shes a loving and hardworking mother, marami din syang good traits pero yung mga pangit na traits nya naipasa nya sa akin, kaya eto ganun din ako but im not blaming her kasi im old na and im responsible na for my actions and all. i love my  mother so much.

ayun so i guess i have improved na rin all these years of trying to control my temper. i have very few friends, but thats fine i think forever na ako mag aaral i improve ang sarili ko ang i will never stop improving myself, it makes me happy  :D

miss resilient

• Nagbabalik......
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • IloveJeremiah
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2016, 01:07:54 am »
Experiences ang nagpapaimprove ng character.

oolong1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2017, 10:37:42 pm »
Aiming in improving your "own" character is very hard.  One test of our character is when we need to get out of our comfort zone due to increase of responsibility at home or at work,  etc.  You know growing up is hard. :) For this I will recommend videos from Xandria Ooi.   I think she is able to translate into words all that we can learn from self help books- it sounds realistic and practical.

Thru her I've learned that improving our own character is not a reason for us to be unkind to ourselves.

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2017, 10:58:40 pm »
It improves with time and experience. It improves when you start to realize your purpose in life and why you are here on earth. It is a combination of conscious decision and spiritual awakening. When you start thinking of yourself less than others.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

swtgrl_bee

• ❤️❤️❤️
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2017, 08:50:54 am »
Masasabi ko talaga na nag-improve sa akin eh yung nag-start ako mag follow ng Law Of Attraction. Ay grabe laki ng improvement sa akin nito. Less rant ako sa buhay then be grateful all the time. Nakakatawa nga looking back, kasi isa ako dun sa mga rant machine sa social media. Kapag nakikita ko sa "On this day" ko. Hiyang hiya ako.  ;D Pero I'm still a work in progress minsan talaga dumadating yung pagka-nega ko pigil na pigil ako sobra.

Tapos ayun tumatanda na din talaga ako, I'm 31. So iba na yung mga bagay na mas mahalaga sa akin unlike 10 years ago.
💻🏡

14 years ng GirlTalker! 💋

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2018, 03:37:15 pm »
hello mga sisters, pa join here, im also trying so hard to improve my character kasi im masungit nega, at kung ano ano pa. at honestly medyo mahirap on mypart, ewan ko ba hehe

Girl, we are exactly the same ;D  My mom is a good mother and grandmother to my kids.  She was there for me when I gave birth and helped out when I didn't have yaya.  But another side of her, is the negativity she always emanates.  She will always have something bad to say about why i shouldn't spend for this, why i shouldn't give a raise for the maid, etc etc.

I tried to improve by surrounding myself with people whose attitude i like, and i can see that its rubbing on me too.  Traits like being patient and mild tempered are one of the things i learned from them.
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

Apple1230

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2018, 05:20:37 pm »
I think it starts with self awareness. Pag alam mo na yung mga mali sayo na kailangan mo baguhin then you begin to change those things little by little and conscious ka na sa mga negative sayo so iiwasan mo na sila gawin.

Sa akin i always consider myself a work in progress. I kept changing the things that are bad about me coz i know it is for my own good. I also stay away from negative or toxic people. And if someone is full of drama i just ignore them. I always tell them i am very busy until sila na mismo ang lumayo sa akin.

I am a walking ball of sunshine and i choose to be happy every single day everywhere i go. Even on days that i don't feel like it or nothing is going my way i still try to put on a happy face and carry on.

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2018, 09:47:35 pm »
I tend to be mataray and vindictive. I hang around with people that are not and will tell me like it is. I toned down. I mean, mataray pa rin at walang preno pag nagsalita minsan pero nag-iisip na ako before I say something.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

nocturnalnerd

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2018, 10:43:59 pm »
Tingin ko ang best way to improve one's self ay maging self-aware, stop comparing yourself to other people and focus on what's good and bad about your actions.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close