Author Topic: What's Your Number?  (Read 85674 times)

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • I Shoot Film
Re: What's Your Number?
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2014, 04:44:27 pm »
^ Judgmental much?

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2014, 04:58:26 pm »
Mahilig much? Can't keep your panties on much? Can't wait for the single right guy. Sabi nga nila kasi when virginity is gone, it's all downhill. Go lang ng go because it's lost already. Virginity should be considered a treasure. Just my POV. Hope no one gets mad...Peace..

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • I Shoot Film
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2014, 07:35:30 pm »
^ Self-righteous and condescending. So primeval. May mga nag post na isa lang ang partner if you only cared enough to do some backreading. But unlike you, they're not quick to judge. Not everyone shares your warped standpoint. You're not even worth a reply but I'm bored.. so... I hope you don't get mad. Peace out!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 07:40:28 pm by Prunella »

mischa04

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2014, 08:36:19 pm »
Oo nga ang judgemental naman and insulting.. pwede naman magshare ng opinions and povs ng hindi nanghuhusga at nangiinsulto, na parang sya lang ang tama. We're all different, maybe it be in character or life experiences, hindi lahat ng more than one ang number ay promiscuous na, like for example na-rape bago pa makapagasawa. And true na maraming sis dito ang nagpost ng 1, just their husband, care to analyze and back read before magbitaw ng mga salita.  :)

The same way na hindi namin hinuhusgahan ang isang tao na naka 155 posts under sex threads lang in a year, na parang wala ng ibang maikwento tungkol sa buhay nya at bigyan ng opinion kundi puro sexual aspects lang..it does not define that person as nymphomaniac naman diba, I mean sya yun eh, baka yun trip nya.  :)

Use your differences to your advantage.

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2014, 10:17:48 pm »
Sorry if may na-offend. Wasn't judging, just my POV. Good for those na 1 lang. And iba naman yun na-rape bago magasawa. Ika-count ba yun or morally just? It's rape for pete's sake. Peace...again... :)

jaynell_24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2014, 12:48:52 pm »
^ikaw ba? May I ask, what's your number? :) Don't say na we're mahilig because it's more than one. We're not here to judge, we're here to share :)

mischa04

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2014, 01:41:19 pm »
Kahit rape, still her number is not one, hindi nya ginusto pero wala ng magagawa hindi na si husband ang nauna at nakakuha nung treasure na sinasabi, so promiscuous and mahilig na ba sya agad, hindi naman diba.. ganyan kasi yung isang sis natin dito kaya more than one ang number nya (again, care to back read)  :) Iba-iba lang talaga tayo ng situation.. :)

sis jaynell_24, i think her number is one, sa husband nya lang yata.. and true, hindi porket one mahilig na, yung sinabi ko ngang naka 155 posts eh mukang mahilig kahit one lang ang number, matatawag pa rin naman kasing mahilig kahit one lang ang number, diba?  ;D

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2014, 06:11:05 pm »

sis jaynell_24, i think her number is one, sa husband nya lang yata.. and true, hindi porket one mahilig na, yung sinabi ko ngang naka 155 posts eh mukang mahilig kahit one lang ang number, matatawag pa rin naman kasing mahilig kahit one lang ang number, diba?  ;D
[/quote]

Pwede naman maging mahilig kahit naka-1 lang talaga. Mahilig ako sa hubby ko lang. First and last. Well, things like this only happen by choice naman talaga. Sayo yan virginity e, ikaw bahala if i-give up mo. What I'm trying to point is people nowadays ok lang kahit nakadami na...the post says it all, what's your number. Is that something to be proud of? 10,20.30,55???? Would you like your daughter someday to experience that many also? :o

mischa04

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2014, 07:02:43 pm »
Well it depends on the person, pwedeng proud, pwedeng hindi..kaya just for fun, pwedeng sagutin, pwedeng hindi.. sa sex pwedeng makaisa lang, pwede ring makarami,  merong ok lang na isa, merong ok lang na nakarami.. kumbaga kanya-kanyang trip..kaya wag naman agad manghuhusga just because hindi pareho ng sayo ang point of view ng isang tao.. :)

About daughter thing naman sis, pag lumaki at nagkaron na ng sariling pagiisip yan eh wala na tayong control sa gusto at decision nyan, parents are there to guide and be there for their children. We cannot assume din na yung nakarami ng number ay di mapapalaki ng maayos ang anak o matutulad na dun sa mother, the same thing na yung nakaisa lang hindi maga-guarantee na yung anak ay makakaisa lang din. I think what's important is yung unconditional love para sa anak, makarami man sya o hindi..  :)

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2014, 07:50:52 pm »
^Virginity should not be a trip. Yes, we cannot dictate the mind of other persons or even our daughters / loved ones, but we can lead by example. I'm not saying na those na naka 1 lang are angels, but I believe there is a discipline and right mind to it. Again, I am not judging others, it is just my POV. Peace...

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2014, 08:04:35 pm »
Mahilig much? Can't keep your panties on much? Can't wait for the single right guy. Sabi nga nila kasi when virginity is gone, it's all downhill. Go lang ng go because it's lost already.

Doesn't it even occur to you that there is more to a person than just the number of people he/she has slept with? Going downhill is a choice whether or not you remain a virgin or you lost it.

You just happen to be so lucky that the first and hopefully the last guy (oh, and an 8-incher at that) you have slept with happened to be married with you. People have different stories, learn to respect that in as much as you want your POVs respected by people here in the forum.
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2014, 08:52:21 pm »
I do respect other people's POV and I am not emposing mg POV on them. I am merely stating it. It merely depends on how you value yourself and your virginity. As they say.."Why is a Van Gogh worth more to people than what your neighbor's kid scribbles on a piece of paper with a crayon? " To each his own.Peace... :)

mischa04

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2014, 09:35:05 pm »
You still don't get it :), you still can't accept and understand na hindi lahat ng tao pare-pareho :), very close minded and out of reality.. :)

Oh well, i just hope your 8-incher husband will be the last man you're going to have sex with..how long na ba ang marriage nyo?  Sana naman hindi kayo maghiwalay at dumating sa point ng buhay mo na magkaron ka ng 2nd or more partner at maging 2 or more ang number mo kasi if that happens baka kainin mo mga close minded at judgemental mong povs.. You'll never know... :)

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
It merely depends on how you value yourself and your virginity.

So a woman who has given up her virginity to a man who isn't her husband doesn't value herself at all? A rape victim (since it has become an example here) did not value herself and her virginity even though what happened to her was against her will? Remember, there is more to a woman than her virginity. It does not dictate who she is and who she will be in the future.

Those who have given it only to their husbands, it was a choice they made. And if a woman chose to give it to someone prior to marriage, it was a choice she made as well. See, it all boils down to choices.

To call people who have had more than one partner promiscuous and to quote what you have stated, "Mahilig much? Can't keep your panties on much?" without knowing who they are, what their stories are, is nothing short of being condescending and judgmental.

J'adore Rougit

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2014, 11:01:10 pm »
I do get it. Please read what I said na to each his own. Again, hindi ko pinipilit o enforce yun POV ko. Sinasabi ko lang. May freedom to say what you want here diba. If you want na magalit, mag violent reaction or what fine. Masyadong affected naman. Gosh...

And FYI, my relationship with my hubby is secure. If I say na manager siya, may kaya, may kotse, good build at guapo, baka sabihin niyo hindi realistic. Matagal na po kami..I won't need to eat my POV, because I have a good sense of POV. That's why my life is the way it is, the way it should be. Decisons lead us to what our lives would be. Haay. Peace...Love. :D

Again, rape is different. Hindi niya ginusto yun. Ang sinasabi dito isa yun nakakadami. I am not saying na masamang tao ang nakakadami, decision nila yun. I just can't believe na this is now accepatble now or yun na ang norm. Na ok na yun now. That's the main point. Nawawala na yun dating pagpapahalaga.. ;)

Yes, choices are what makes us who we are. After 10,15,20,55 sexual encounters, who are you or what's left if you. Inside and out.

Judgmental for people who are affected. Bato bato sa langit... :)

mischa04

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2014, 12:00:27 am »
Mga sis wag na natin patulan ang bakla ;D..masyado ng papansin..ignore na lang na parang di nageexist..parang yung ginagawa sa kanya sa ibang thread..condescending talaga eh  ;D..

continue with the real topic of this thread na lang tayo.. kaya uumpisahan ko na lang ulit..tutal tayo nagkakaintindihan naman.. :)

What's Your Number?" is a movie starring Anna Faris and Chris Evans. The character of Anna counted all her sexual affairs and found out that she slept with 20 different men.

Just for fun...
What's Your Number? ;)

Prunella

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Meow?
    • I Shoot Film
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2014, 12:12:58 am »
:D 

I just had a few laughs, sisses.

Anyhoo,  2.

First one was a nightmare.  :p

The second, I married.

I had trust issues and my parents were extremely strict kaya hindi nadagdagan when I was still single. Oh well, I'm happy naman. :)

alice_alice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2014, 12:15:05 am »
^^check sis deadma na lang who cares naman sa buhay niya wala naman, nakapagrant na ko sa ibang thread, na-OT na dito. times like this wish ko may ignore list feature dito like sa ibang forum.

keri na yan sis mischa04. virtual *hug* na lang kita haha.  ;D

^ OMG! I feel you alice_alice.. The part when you said that you barely remember others and descriptions or details na lang.. I so totally agree. And also feeling that headache trying to recall everything. Teehee!!!   ;D

hahaha, one time napapaisip ako parang kulang pa nga yung nailista ko eh kaso sumasakit na ulo ko sa kakaisip. natawa ako sa sinabi ng isang sis here na magexchange notes daw kayo.  ;D ang kulit lang.

tingin ko di lalagpas ng 30.

hubbyko8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2014, 12:53:56 am »
Society tries to make thngs morally right and acceptable because everyone is doing it. Tsk tsk. Yes, I am not asking you na pansinin ako. I'm just stating my POV.

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2014, 01:14:12 am »
Some people just choose not to conform to what society dictates as what is "morally" right or wrong especially for women. After all, you are the only one held accountable for your actions, decisions, and choices that you make; you don't have to answer to these same people (sometimes, even hypocritical) especially when you're not putting other people in harm's way because of your decisions.

-end-

J'adore Rougit

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close