watch now

Author Topic: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~  (Read 190529 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2014, 06:40:45 pm »
Kustie strawberry body scrub - very granular siya unlike some of the local commercial scrubs that I have used.  Sayang at wala na akong masyadong nakikita nito sa Watson's.

hellfire007

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2014, 09:51:56 am »
Recently bough Hair Spa in Argan Oil tsaka Watermelon. OK naman. Yung Aloe Vera, for some reason, ang oily sa buhok ko. Eto gamit kong conditioner for rebonded hair.

Maganda rin [textspeak!] Facial Mask nila na Purifying. And in fairness, effective yung cream na pinapatuyo mo then you peel it off to remove whiteheads and blackheads. I just have no idea how often I should use it.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2014, 12:16:29 am »
May nakapunta ba sa 3 day sale? anything good pagdating sa promos?

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2014, 09:17:01 pm »
@hellfire007..... facial mask..what brand po.... Thanks.

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2014, 12:48:07 pm »
^^ I went at the three day sale. (I didn't even know Watson's was on sale). Time to buy my multivitamins kasi tapos nagulat ako sa crowd. Karamihan nakapila sa Nivea portion kasi nga 50% off on all products. Yung mga bath gift sets sila naka-70% off. Some regular priced products were 10% off.

vien1854

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2014, 04:16:38 pm »
I was able to go to the 3-day sale! I was able to get a Maybelline mascara for 15% off! I also got the hair spa for Php75. Not bad!

ForeverDreamer

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2014, 07:51:18 pm »

may binili ako kanina
shawill,collagen rosy touch blush
nagustuhan ko lang [textspeak!] kulay 002
kaya ako napabili.
sana maganda sya 165 lang naman.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2014, 05:40:56 pm »
Sino nakatry na nung hair treats in macadamia variant? Anong effect and feedbacks please.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2014, 10:48:49 am »
Facial mask na peel off and self heating, two thumbs up!
Golden fabuluoz cocomilk hot oil cream conditioner - my hair's holy grail. Mura na effective pa :)

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2014, 05:50:36 pm »
mga sis meron pa ba sa watsons nun cologne na bubble gum scent? watsons un brand nya and color light blue..

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2014, 11:12:48 am »
@sassy_gal18......what brand po yun peel-off facial mask....thanks

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2014, 01:44:57 pm »
Golden Fabulouz

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2014, 04:39:20 pm »
@sassy_gal18......what brand po yun peel-off facial mask....thanks

Purederm sis.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2014, 04:50:17 pm »
Bought the GlamWorks Invigorating Papaya Body Scrub kasi B1T1 for P139.00. So-so lang siya for me, I don't think I'll buy again once I finish the two bottles.

Also tried the Kensington shower gel in Wispy Jasmine because it's so cheap at P54.00 for a big bottle. I'd probably stock up on the other variants pagbalik ko ng Watsons.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2014, 03:49:11 pm »
finally may Bio- oil na! Hope this is effective for my scars :D

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2014, 04:09:34 pm »
^ Sis ano 'yang bio oil na 'yan at magkano siya?

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2014, 08:22:50 pm »
Milk and papaya salt scrub!!

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2014, 10:23:50 am »
sisses, suggestion nga ng foot scrub or foot lotion? okay ba ang watsons' products? :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2014, 03:56:55 pm »
Nanny Rose sugar waxing kit! I want to get the after wax salve and hand cream kaya lang wala sa watson's. Even direct sa nanny rose, these items are sold out. How disappointing. :P

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: WATSONS' Best Beauty Finds ~Thread 7~
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »
^Hi, sis! Natry mo na din ba strip it sugaring kit? Itatanong ko lang sana which is better, strip it or nanny rose? I want to try nanny sana kaso iniinit pa ata siya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close