Author Topic: Honeymoon (Thread 2)  (Read 77898 times)

rm1015

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #520 on: October 08, 2015, 09:45:33 pm »
rm1015 I find USD15,000 for the tour expensive, but then depende din sa hotel na kasama sa package baka maganda naman.  I did a very rough estimate, hotel (150 per night * 21 days) = 3,150; Flight  1,200 *2 = 2,400; Cruise 1,000 * 2 = 2,000; Trains or airfare for five cities for 2 people 150 say per fare *5 cities * 2 pax = 1,500. Total equals to 9,050. Kung may meals say 75 per person * 2 * 21 days = 3,150, so total is 12,200. I put $150 sa hotel dahil kami ni hubby normally €120 budget namin sa hotel, its okay na.  I used 21 days dahil sa cruise, kasama na meals sa bayad sa cruise.  I think pwede pa matipid sa meals dahil if 3 weeks kayo baka minsan hindi naman laging sa mahal na restaurant magdinner.

hi sis! sorry sa late reply. thanks sis. we're planning to DIY na lang siguro. kasi the travel agency tours are not available in our desired dates. sis baka may sample itinerary ka?

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2015, 06:53:29 am »
went on a 3D2N Misibis trip on our honeymoon:) Sana may pangJapan na next year :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2015, 10:33:20 am »
^sis yannuh! how's misibis? i badly want to go there dati pa, kaso intimidating kasi ang price for a local destination, lol.

we're backpacking to Siargao for our honeymoon for 5 days. flights pa lang ang nabook namin, no hotels and tours yet. i want our itinerary to be very chill lang so bahala na, haha

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2015, 10:37:53 am »
^sis yannuh! how's misibis? i badly want to go there dati pa, kaso intimidating kasi ang price for a local destination, lol.


overrated sis charot hahaha :p pero oks naman, maayos at maganda naman ang mga facilities, walang masyadong tao so feeling namin exclusive smen yung resort. nasulitan naman kami kasi package yung kinuha nmen, me kasamang full board meals, city tour and water activities so ok na din sya for us:D Same here, gusto ko din ng chill lang sis, enough na yung 1 year stress sa wedding prep. hahaha :D Kakaexcite naman yan sis, I've never been to Siargao. Balitaan mo kami dyan ha?:))

simang

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2015, 10:42:48 am »
^where did you get your package? may nakikita ko sa dealgrocer kaso di ko sure kung sulit ba yun or what. everytime nakikita ko kasi yung presyo napapaisip ko mag out of the country na lang lol. go for japan sis, highly recommended :)

wala pa kaming nabubook na hotel, di pa ko masyado nakakapag research about siargao. di naman

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #525 on: October 09, 2015, 10:52:49 am »
^where did you get your package? may nakikita ko sa dealgrocer kaso di ko sure kung sulit ba yun or what. everytime nakikita ko kasi yung presyo napapaisip ko mag out of the country na lang lol. go for japan sis, highly recommended :)

wala pa kaming nabubook na hotel, di pa ko masyado nakakapag research about siargao. di naman

sis yung summer promo nila, extended sya. we booked yung luxury villa nila, 34k for 3D2N stay, inclusive of food na yun, tour and airport transfer. actually 1 week after the wedding lang namin naintindi. busy much talaga. sulit naman sya for us.

saka na magJapan sis pag me budget na hihi.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #526 on: October 09, 2015, 11:07:42 am »
^go go go for Japan sis! Ako naman planning na for our Anniv trip ang bilis! Well parang honeymoon pa din naman. Pag domestic gusto namin itry yung sa Bohol. Amorita resorts ba yun? Any feedback?

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #527 on: October 09, 2015, 11:17:47 am »
^sis pag me budget na ulit hehe :D

mukang maganda nga yung Amorita sis :p Go go go na yan! :D

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #528 on: October 10, 2015, 05:03:52 pm »
^^ hindi ko pa na-try ang amorita but when we were in Bohol, we were drawn by the lights of Amorita. Nasa Alona beach kami nagpapa-massage tapos sa end parang ang ganda ng mga lights. We tried to go for drinks sa bar kaso gabi na so closed na daw sabi ng guard, pang-residents na lang. So i googled, ang ganda ng place sa pictures, sayang hindi kami dun nag-stay. I think ok sya pang-anniv trip. :) and i like Alona beach too dahil may mga ihawan sya and restaurants. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #529 on: October 10, 2015, 10:12:31 pm »
Gahhhhh... not liking fiance's new idea of us going to the States with the kids for a honeymoon instead of doing Europe or South Africa. =( =( I hope he wasnt serious because I really do not want to go to the States, moreso I dont want to take the KIDS to a honeymoon.

Thing is he's paying for the honeymoon so its kinda not nice for me to completely shoot his ideas down. Nagsawa na daw sa Europe si H2B since we just came from there last week. I dunno how anyone can get sawa with Europe since it is one entire continent with so many places to see! I really really want to do Santorini, and Croatia and told him that he is free to choose our 3rd destination hehe.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #530 on: October 11, 2015, 12:48:15 pm »
^sis Chili113, make lambing na lang to your fiance.. You may tell him that you can go next time sa States with the kids.. But for the honeymoon, enjoy na lang kayo na kayong dalawa lang muna.. :)
If ayaw niya sa Europe, pwede nyo ituloy ang Cappadocia.. ;)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #531 on: October 11, 2015, 03:12:10 pm »
^^Uh oh.. the States really does NOT feel like a honeymoon! :( And if you have kids along then it really isn't!! It's actually a family trip because you have the kids to worry about..all.the.time. Hay, i hope he changes his mind Chili1113! And i agree, unless you live in Europe and have gone everywhereee i cannot see how he can get tired of it! So much to explore!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #532 on: October 11, 2015, 05:34:18 pm »
@chili1113 oh dear.. I agree with everybody, I've lived on both, and Europe trumps US anytime. hehe.  I still want to go back to the UK but because of love...  But if your fiance really wants to go to the US with the kids and nothing can dissuade him, maybe you can just compromise on not going to LA and on any theme parks. Instead, go island hopping in Hawaii. And if you need to go to Cali, maybe have a relaxing wine tasting and Napa Valley tour hehe. Although I still prefer Italian and Argentinian wines than wines from California. Best of luck Chili1113

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #533 on: October 11, 2015, 07:19:23 pm »
Thank you hallerski, sparklingjewel, and bonzailgirl!! hehe I think he was serious but then again slowwwwly I kinda dont discuss the US idea with him, like as if hindi nag register and I told him that I don't want to take the kids. If we go to the States, hinding hindi pwede kami pumunta doon and not see my relatives. Super tampo yun! And Im really close to my cousins from there and ofcourse I would want to see them or even live with them! So I told H2B it really wont be anything like a honeymoon, because the last time I was there I was brought from one dinner party to another as in sila yung nagpla-plan and I dont even really have a say where I stay and go hehe.

I really really hope some cheap airfares start popping out soon so I can start to book na!! =) I was gonna book na some resorts with free cancellation in Santorini and Cappadocia, kaya lang most of the resorts even if fully refundable upon cancellation require a 1 night payment. For that I will need H2B's credit card hehe and Im not comfy staring to book na I dont have 100% go signal from him yet.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2015, 08:39:20 pm »


I really really hope some cheap airfares start popping out soon so I can start to book na!! =)

KLM and Emirates are on sale.. Travel periods are from Oct 2015 to May 2016 and June 2016 respectively.  33k na lang, return-tickets, SG to Italy, Paris, and Spain. Didn't notice Greece though.. :) PH-EU should be around that cost din.. Singapore Airlines, madalas din mag-sale eh.. Kelangan lang abangan :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2015, 08:45:09 pm »
Sayang kakasalr lang ng Cathay Pacific last week. 43k ML. London. Amsterdam. ML

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2015, 09:35:25 pm »
Sayang kakasalr lang ng Cathay Pacific last week. 43k ML. London. Amsterdam. ML

Whaaaaaa sayang!!! OK pa naman Cathay. I like it so much more than KLM =( =( or other flights na yung stopover is in the middle east

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #537 on: October 11, 2015, 09:51:32 pm »
^super sayang nga sis di ako nakabook until friday lang pala. I agree di ko gusto KLM. Trying to check Emirates nagloloko ata site nila.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #538 on: October 12, 2015, 03:31:40 am »
KLM and Emirates are on sale.. Travel periods are from Oct 2015 to May 2016 and June 2016 respectively.  33k na lang, return-tickets, SG to Italy, Paris, and Spain. Didn't notice Greece though.. :) PH-EU should be around that cost din.. Singapore Airlines, madalas din mag-sale eh.. Kelangan lang abangan :)

Thanks for the tip! Ill check Singapore Airlines also regularly. Unfortunately July-Aug ang target honeymoon date namin, so not included pa din on KLMs promo hehe But Ill check it. Maybe I can adjust our dates.

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #539 on: October 13, 2015, 05:45:57 am »
Whaaaaaa sayang!!! OK pa naman Cathay. I like it so much more than KLM =( =( or other flights na yung stopover is in the middle east

Wooahhh.. This is such a good deal! i hope my fiancé can get his original passport soon so we can look at flights. I expect I can get his passport by early December.. patience...
Thank you hallerski, sparklingjewel, and bonzailgirl!! hehe I think he was serious but then again slowwwwly I kinda dont discuss the US idea with him, like as if hindi nag register and I told him that I don't want to take the kids. If we go to the States, hinding hindi pwede kami pumunta doon and not see my relatives. Super tampo yun! And Im really close to my cousins from there and ofcourse I would want to see them or even live with them! So I told H2B it really wont be anything like a honeymoon, because the last time I was there I was brought from one dinner party to another as in sila yung nagpla-plan and I dont even really have a say where I stay and go hehe.

I really really hope some cheap airfares start popping out soon so I can start to book na!! =) I was gonna book na some resorts with free cancellation in Santorini and Cappadocia, kaya lang most of the resorts even if fully refundable upon cancellation require a 1 night payment. For that I will need H2B's credit card hehe and Im not comfy staring to book na I dont have 100% go signal from him yet.

For a moment, I considered having a ph honeymoon since Im not based there anymore and i really prayed about it and told my fiancé that its okay if we have it locally and for less than a week lang (I have no idea how I got this idea in my head) but thankfully, even if I mentioned it 3-5x with my fiancé, he wants to push through with a 3-4 week honeymoon sa europe. Sis chill, I guess you can always compromise on location but NO KIDS during honeymoon magiging kiddie moon yan  ;D


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close