We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For those who bake cookies: do you omit baking soda in your cookie recipe? I can't find baking soda here so I bought bicarbonate of soda instead since sabi pwede naman. Kaso after baking there is a bitter taste in the cookies. I was thinking because of the bicarbonate of soda? I didn't use too much I measured it according to the recipe. So I did a second batch and decided to omit the bicarbonate of soda, but instead of the dough spreading out while baking (I have to roll them into balls and then they will spread while baking. It's a brown sugar oatmeal cookie ), they stayed round and came out similar to chocolate crinkles style = domed with a crispy outer shell and soft inside =( bakit ganoon? anyone had a similar experience?
Mga sis ang problema ko naman is yung rolled fondant.. nahihirapan talaga ko.. hindi ko maachieve yung pliable fondant..laging fail gawa ko.. kaya hindi ko tuloy macover mg fondant yung cakes kasi nagccrack siya.. any tips mga sis.. ano ba ginagawa niyo?? Ilang minutes niyo siya dapat iknead para maachieve yung pliable texture ng fondant..