We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis anong klaseng massager? i was planning to buy sana a toy kaso nahihiya ko kaya baka massager na lang hehe..
^^ What does this extra service consist of?
Yung mga nabibili lang sa department store. Double purpose siya for me. hehe. For clit stimulation.
^not really sure how it particularly works though hehetry it out :p
bili ka na nga lang nung mga massager para hindi obvious. Sulit pa kasi mas malakas ang vibration nun at sakop buong area down there di lang yung clit.
kaninang umaga, before maligo. I used the running water from the faucet. purely clitoral lang ang selfie ko, coz I'm still a virgin and I'm scared of putting anything in there. Medyo napapadalas ako lately, na-turn on kasi ako dun sa entertainer namin nung recent bridal shower we threw for a friend. Eto medyo off topic, pero since I brought up the issue of the entertainer, ituloy ko na. Our entertainer is a masseur for a certain spa na may extra service. Dahil sa sobrang turned on ko sa kanya, I'm contemplating na magpamassage sa kanya, and kung may extra service man, bahala na. I've been trying to search for a thread here sa GT kung saan ako pwedeng magtanong kung may nakatry na ba na girls dito magpa-extra service sa massage parlors, pero wala akong makita. hihi. ako na ang virgin na masyadong ma-L.