We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Spoiler for those who haven't watched eps 2-4 yet.I'm so proud of Jon Snow for beheading the bald guy! I almost thought 'di niya itutuloy being the compassionate man he is but he still did. I can tell he's keen on earning his people's respect.
Crush na crush ko ang curly hair ni Jon Snow
With Sansa coming to Winterfell, I think it is likely that the writers are merging Sansa with Jenye Poole's character. If that is the case then this is no Khal Drogo/Daenerys relationship. Arrrgh.. I can't even...