We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Joining this thread as I'm planning for my first trip to Europe and I have absolutely no idea on Visa Application. Please help girls My first trip will be in Rome, I understand I have to apply my visa in the Embassy of Italy right? I've read here that it's the most inefficient of all Schengen states when it comes to visa application but it seems like I have no choice how long does it take for them to release the visa/passport?
Hi sis scents, how did your submission go? Late na rin French embassy appointment namin kaya sa Italian embassy na lang kami.