watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange  (Read 64352 times)

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #460 on: July 26, 2013, 10:09:14 am »
The Good Bar: Health in Every Bite

http://whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com/2013/07/good-bar-health-in-every-bite.html

Will wrap up my week by leaving your blogs some love ! :)

gorgeous gal

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #461 on: July 26, 2013, 11:27:40 am »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #462 on: July 26, 2013, 12:56:42 pm »
Left comments for:
-iamtine
-mrskolca
-whatseatingven

@ sis ginnypotter - I'm having problem leaving a comment on your blog.  I don't know why this is happening.  I will try to resolve it, but rest assured that I will visit and leave a comment on your blog as soon as I have resolved the issue.


Here's my latest blog post:
BBC’s The White Queen
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/07/26/bbcs-the-white-queen/

Grateful for today – July 26, 2013
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/07/26/grateful-for-today-july-26-2013/

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #463 on: July 26, 2013, 01:56:30 pm »
Left comment for you hamburgurl. :)

melmedrano

  • Guest

my piece

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2013, 09:08:04 pm »
left some comments...

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #466 on: July 26, 2013, 11:11:24 pm »
sleep na'ko so just visited some of you..

sis hamburgurl, gorgeous gal, ablosh, and serena, pa-comment nalang po kahit alin dito sa latest posts ko:

What's In My Kors

Site Upgrade

happy weekend everyone <3


PS. sis ginny.. ayaw pa din gumana talaga.. i tried din to post a reply dun sa comments ng iba, ayaw pa din..

lightpost101

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #467 on: July 27, 2013, 12:56:08 pm »
Hello gals! I'm new to the forum and I really need blog comment support. I'm actually working backwards here, commenting on the latest blogs posted here then I will comment on the earlier blogs.

So far, these are the blog posts that I have commented on (some were submitted for approval pa)

whatseatingven - http://whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com/2013/07/good-bar-health-in-every-bite.html

Gorgeous Gal - http://babyneosmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/bus-ban.html?showComment=1374898954350#c9150149921797921826 and http://babyneosmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/ternate-beach-resort.html?showComment=1374899117888#c9222601604373660346

hamburgurl - http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/07/26/bbcs-the-white-queen/#comment-723

melmedrano - http://chemistandproud.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/tablets-rest-day/comment-page-1/#comment-348

MrsKoica - http://www.pinkmagaline.com/2013/07/whats-in-my-kors.html and http://www.pinkmagaline.com/2013/07/site-upgrade.html


It would be an honor for me if you would comment on my blog post here:
http://creativitydistrict.blogspot.com/2013/07/nothing-compares-to-my-happy-family-in.html

Thank you in advance and love you all!


lightpost101

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #468 on: July 27, 2013, 12:59:10 pm »
also added to the blog posts that I commented, I also made a comment to hamburgurl's http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/07/26/grateful-for-today-july-26-2013/#comment-724

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #469 on: July 27, 2013, 06:19:40 pm »
Left comments for:
lightpost101
melmedrano
hamburgurl

Here's my latest blog entry: http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2013/07/pinay-curvies-swag-challenge-boots-up.html

my piece

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #470 on: July 27, 2013, 06:28:14 pm »
like lightpost101, i will do the same.. from the latest posted blogs backwards..
i have already posted comments in some blogs..

lightpost101

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #471 on: July 27, 2013, 09:57:19 pm »
also left a comment for lornadahl =)

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #472 on: July 27, 2013, 10:58:58 pm »
left comments for:

hamburgurl
MrsKolca
iamtine
lightpost101
lornadahl
my piece

here are my recent entries:

http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/07/prince-george-and-this-monsoon-july.html
http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/07/tom-branson-and-lady-mary-what-if.html

i dunno if anyone's still having problems with the disqus widget on my blog. i really don't know what's causing it. :(

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #473 on: July 28, 2013, 08:15:15 am »
ginny_potter, I was able to post a comment just now. I used my Google account.

Here's my latest entry: http://travelingdahl.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/rubber-plantation-in-basilan/

lightpost101

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #474 on: July 28, 2013, 11:00:14 am »
also commented on the blog posts by ginny_potter =)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #475 on: July 28, 2013, 08:00:50 pm »
for comment exchange uli mga sis:

Purple Dessert Buffet

thanks.. commented back sis lightpost :)
also commented sis lornadahl :D
sis ginny.. ayaw talaga pa-comment eh.. i did G+1 nalang :))

lightpost101

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #476 on: July 28, 2013, 09:38:20 pm »
also commented on MrsKolca's post on Purple Dessert Buffet...great post by the way!

MommyPehpot

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #477 on: July 29, 2013, 08:07:21 am »
Hello everyone! I am Mommy Pehpot. MrsKolca told me about this page, I'll be joining the comment exchange and hope you will visit my blog too :)


hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #479 on: July 29, 2013, 01:13:56 pm »
Left comments:
- lornadahl
- lightpost101
- mrskolca
- serena06
- melmedrano
- cescilay

Here are my latest blog posts:
Grateful for today – July 29, 2013
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/07/29/grateful-for-today-july-29-2013/

A humbling and happy weekend, indeed!
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/07/29/a-humbling-and-happy-weekend-indeed/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close