We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm currently using belo sunblock for the face. I don't why pero hindi sya naabsorb ng skin ko evenly. I sweat easily kasi and no matter how I pat it down or spread it or kahit sa tapat pa ng fan - mainit/warm sya sa face so pinapawisan ako sa kanya
I'm using VMV Armada, the one with SPF 70, grabe ang oily sa face ko. I'm always hulas pag gamit ko to, but it really does protect my face kahit gano pa ka-init.
Question: How does Biore compare with Anessa or Allie? Same lang ba, or is it more watery?Also, what is the name and location of that store in Legaspi Village near Makati Med that sells Biore Sunscreen? What Street? Thanks so much!!
Depends on which Biore sunblock. Some seem to have more alcohol than others. Yung ibang Biore, sa sobrang taas ng alcohol content, ma-f-feel mo nag-eevaporate sa skin, haha.TPE Marketplace, Dela Rosa Street, at the back of Burgundy Tower. The SPF48+++ is 280 lang, the Perfect UV Face Milk is 480.