Author Topic: Everything about Rosacea  (Read 10356 times)

Fidelis8

• GirlTalker
Re: Everything about Rosacea
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2018, 09:28:25 am »
for my rosacea, i use avene products. before physiogel products do their magic but i guess na immune na un skin ko.. so there magastos un rosacea sa face.

na advise din ako sa laser kaso skeptic ako lol.. naka ilang sessions ako mga 5-6 e same rosacea pa din

sportygurl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 09:13:23 pm »
lately napapansin ko kahit naka sunscreen ako, kapag nagcocommute ako at kahit hindi naman maaraw, pagkasakay ko sa tricycle at pagcheck ko sa salamin sobrang pula ng mukha ko. pero hindi naman ako naiinitan o mainit ang panahon. rosacea na ba yun? kahit sa umaga, bago ako lumabas ng bahay, pag humarap ako sa salamin, may hint of redness ang mukha ko, magkaiba iba ang kulay sa neck ko.

yellowminion

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 01:30:11 pm »
I used to have rosacea sa nose and cheeks part ng face ko and also sometimes sa eyelids. To be honest, hindi ako nag-consult sa derma kasi I got tired of trying out different derma medicines that still don't work for me nung nag-start yung atopic dermatitis ko. So nung nagkaroon ako ng rosacea, I never bother again to consult a professional (though I don't recommend this ha). I was getting depressed and don't want to go out everytime dahil sa itsura ko. Saka uncomfortable yung feeling na sobrang dry ng face mo..masakit tapos makati at the same time..nakakaiyak :'(

What I did was I read a lot of literatures and threads. naging helpful sa akin yung thread sa Reddit. From there I tried a lot of moisturizing products to lessen the dry patches and redness on my face.

What worked for me eventually was:
Dove soap (sensitive) - for my face

Son&Park toner - I was just looking for a mild toner, not necessarily this brand but I use this at that time kasi I already bought a large bottle of this and it was way expensive kaya ginamit ko na.

Cosrx Honey & Ceramide Cream - i think this is the most important of all.  I have read kasi that ceramide is what our other asian sisses use in thair rosacea. The one brand that really stood out was Cerave PM moisturizer talaga but since I can't find one, I opted for this since may ceramide din naman itong from Cosrx. And lo and behold, sobrang sarap sa feeling ng wala ng redness sa face, no rough texture and bumps.

now, wala na kong redness and hindi na rin dry and flaky ng skin ko. Bumabalik lang pag masyado ako naiinitan--kaya bawal sa labas, dapat laging naka aircon. And I also use pala Biore sunblock and make-up remover din.

pretty_in_pink

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 12:50:56 pm »
i also have rosacea. 2 derms diagnosed me with this (dr. vermen verallo and dr. sylvia jacinto). i thought before na sobrang sensitive lang but the proper diagnosis helped me manage (not cure) my skin.

what really helped me is to avoid certain triggers especially in products - I avoid anything with sulfates and fragrance, the simpler, the better works for me. i used to use skinoren and it did help but right now i just use vmv's red better and physiogel anti redness lines. if you have access to la roche posay, their toleriane range is also nice.

in terms of other treatments, i have tried vbeam and ppx and the latter worked better for me.

chingky

• a race car driver and
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Food Bites PH
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 09:52:13 pm »
Hi! Recently diagnosed with rosacea type 2. All this time I thought it was normal reddening of the face (a.k.a. blushing), and  I only had oily skin which was why I used a lot of skincare for oily skin. These just dried up my skin and caused breakouts. Once I tried moisturizing, it was able to manage my rosacea a bit. Still looking for the most effective skincare routine for me.

For now, I?m using VMV red better cleanser and moisturizer, and Secret Key milk toner. I also have others in between, but usually depends on my skin?s current needs.

Would love to know what others use. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 09:25:46 am by chingky »
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

meekahuang

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 03:58:22 pm »
oral medication pinatake ng friend ko.

chingky

• a race car driver and
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Food Bites PH
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2019, 09:27:21 am »
Just an update. I was asked to use Avene Tolerance products and lymecycline. So far, so good. :)

Thinking if I?ll do laser genesis or PDL, but I want to learn how to manage it first.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2019, 11:32:19 pm »
This is my problem too.  I just never really got around to have it treated.  So for now, I'm using clinique id.  I got the variant/ cartridge that's supposed to calm/comfort my sensitive skin.  Hope it works.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close