We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I know alam ko naman na yung sagot na dahil nga may iba siya pero its like everything went to trash. Is it really easy for you guys to do that? And do you guys really change BIG time because of those kind of temptations? Don't you ever think of what you had with your long-time girlfriend?
if bf is not texting the gf, what could be the possible reasons? I'm getting tired of his excuses and I just wanna find out if these "excuses" are somewhat common in men..
What do men really want in bed?
hi. I'm a guy. Unless he had a car accident or already dead and you were not aware, a guy who is supposed to be maintaining a relationship with a gal does not have an excuse other than a valid reason. And the valid reason would be "no longer interested". Let me tell you something -- if a guy is passionate about a gal, nothing, I mean there is no way a gal would feel ignored or neglected.
When in the kitchen, be the best cook you can be. When in bed, be the best whore you can be.
Why do guys hate to commit when they initiated the relationship to begin with?