watch now

Author Topic: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11  (Read 104357 times)

vainwriter

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2013, 09:53:56 am »
^Thanks sis :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #241 on: May 29, 2013, 03:32:13 pm »
medyo pa OT lang :

pag labas mo ng US, hindi na dumadaan sa immigration. paano nila nalalaman gaano ka katagal nag stay sa US?

dati kasi may form pa, ngayon wala na yun papel. pagpasok mo ng airport, security checks nalang.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2013, 04:08:26 pm »
^ hihi napanood ko rin yang ep ng pepito manaloto last weekend habang nag-aantay ng jessica soho. yep similar naman yung setup nung window sa consul. malinaw mo naman maririnig yung consul at mukhang may mike din (somewhere) sa panig mo kaya madali ka rin niyang marinig.

JINJIN:*

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #243 on: May 29, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
I remember here in Dubai me mic yung consul kaya yung question and answer talagang rinig na rinig ng lahat. Kaya haba nasa pila ka pwede mu na ma anticipate ang mga tanong.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2013, 03:49:28 am »
medyo pa OT lang :

pag labas mo ng US, hindi na dumadaan sa immigration. paano nila nalalaman gaano ka katagal nag stay sa US?

dati kasi may form pa, ngayon wala na yun papel. pagpasok mo ng airport, security checks nalang.

you mean, say, pagbalik sa Pinas? yeah nakakalusot nga yun. that's why usong uso before na hindi nagpapatatak sa immigration pagdating sa Pinas. but don't concern yourself over things na won't affect you kung wala ka naman balak magloko. don't ever think you can beat the system. i've seen plenty of people who eventually suffered dahil kung anooooo~ anong kalokohan ang pinaggagawa noon. mga naubos na pera kakabayad sa lawyers or hindi makapag-apply for benefits sa takot.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2013, 09:43:54 am »
m_lim wala ng I-94 card na binibigay sa officer upon exit?

I think they can still track kasi airlines have a passenger list with passport details etc and from there
siguro they know who left the the country in what date and what airline.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2013, 10:43:42 am »
Yan din ang tanong Ko.. Wala na bang I-94? Last US trip Ko was nov 2011 pa. But the airline upon boarding collects the I-94 and I know that's how it's traced that u have left the US.

Sisses, anyone knows if may priority lane sa US embassy for infants? I got my baby's passport na kasi and after his binyag this Saturday, apply Ko na siya ng US visa..

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2013, 04:00:01 pm »
in LAX, when I went there last march, pauwi ako pinas, I-94 was collected na by the personnel on online check in of my airline before he gave me my boarding pass. first time ko maexperience ng ganon. wala na ngang immigation pag exit.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2013, 05:45:03 pm »
wala na ngang I-94.

last July nag Chicago ako tapos eto last week kakauwi ko lang, LAX ang exit, wala rin I-94.

wala akong balak mag overstay, chismosa lang ako kaya gusto ko malaman paano nila nattrack

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2013, 06:05:16 pm »
Arrival/Departure of the I-94 has already been automated. US immigration can trace your arrival/departure thru the passenger manifest or APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System) submitted by the airline company to them.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:58 pm »
^thank you mama squeak! :)

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:42 am »
mga sis, 1 week talaga bago makuha yung visa?

acqua

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2013, 10:31:13 am »
mga sis, 1 week talaga bago makuha yung visa?

Three days lang yung sa akin.

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2013, 10:48:47 am »
^3 Working days sis?

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2013, 11:20:23 am »
^ average 3-5 working days. Yung sa amin ni hubby na-receive namin after 3 working days.

acqua

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #255 on: June 03, 2013, 12:13:02 pm »
^3 Working days sis?

Yes, sorry, it should be three to five working days, pero sa amin three days ko din masasabi kasi we had our interview Tuesday and got our visa Friday the same week.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2013, 12:41:35 pm »
Just got back from the US embassy here in SG for my renewal.  Grabe, akala ko sa pinas lang mahigpit, dito rin pala.  I saw some indians, chinese and I think singaporeans getting denied.  I saw one lady carrying a singaporean passport going to the exit.  So denied sha.  Mahigpit sila lalo na sa mga first timers.
 I'm not sure though bakit may nag apply at na dedeny na Singaproeans eh I know, no need to apply sila pag US.  Pero I saw people with orange singaporean visas.  So not sure lang kung ano yun.

Marami ring pinoy.  Another one told the consul, "its my dream to go to New york".  I just don't know kung deny or hindi. 

Ergo, kahit san pala, mahigpit sila, not necessarily sa pinoy kasi kahit sa indians, chinese and singaporeans naghihigpit din sila.   There's this one singaporean ang sinabi ng consul sa kanya, "You have to convince me why I should give you visa". 

Actually, mas mabilis dito.  I paid the S$ in Standard chartered branch just yesterday afternoon, passed my application online in the evening and took the 7:45 AM schedule today.  So wala pang 24 hours since I paid for my visa fee, approved na ako. :)

Pabilhasa hindi kasing dami ng tao sa Pinas ang nag apply dito sa SG.

Questions sa akin:

1.  What is your purpose = "to go shopping" then he laughed and said I am contributing to their economy.
2.  Have you been in the US = three times
3.  How long are you staying in singapore = I said two years
4.  How long in my company = I answered
5.  Who do I plan to go with in the US = my mom
6.  Does she have visa = She will renew in Manila.
7.  Do yo have relatives in US = yes my aunt
8.  What is her status = Citizen
9.  How long do you stay in your previous trips = max of 1 month

Actually, wala ako dalang any proof of my sustenance.  I was not able to print my bank statements, stocks, etc.  Sabi ko nlang pag na deny, mag apply ako for schenzen visa. :)  Pero good thing, hindi na nya hiningi sa akin dahil doon ako sasabit. 

Then yun na.  He took my old passport and marked my old visa with "cancelled".  I will get my pasport via courier in three days.

For those who are wondering how the interviews were here in SG:

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic63731.html&sid=a6730d14c2ff6e1a5ff94d94408678e8
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:54:37 pm by xtine »

princesswifey

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2013, 01:38:58 pm »
Hi! I just want to ask, is anyone here currently making an appointment for US visa interview? Is there any dates still available for july, august or september? We were trying to set an appointment but there is no longer available dates for the rest of the year and even for next year. Is it possible? Or is there something wrong with their system right now?


maxiroyce

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2013, 09:04:28 pm »
Hi!. Just want to share, kumukuha na kami ng schedule for my son (6months old) and my husband. I'm kind of nervous!! Do you have any idea if the consul would ask me any questons (i have a visa already)? Alam ko kasi I can accompany my baby eh so kasama nila ako dun. Thanks sisses! :)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: US Embassy / US Visa Thread 11
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2013, 05:51:03 pm »
Hi! I just want to ask, is anyone here currently making an appointment for US visa interview? Is there any dates still available for july, august or september? We were trying to set an appointment but there is no longer available dates for the rest of the year and even for next year. Is it possible? Or is there something wrong with their system right now?

have you tried asking their call center?  naku sana naman glitch lang yan.  my brother is planning to apply pa naman.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close