Author Topic: iPad Mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0  (Read 15279 times)

heavensent

• a freelancer, a wondermom, a bookworm, a tv addict and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Eric and Sookie
Re: iPad Mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 09:01:55 am »
^kahit sa Mac Center need pa mag pareserve kaya ndi din nakabili pinsan ko..
-- Love FADES, Love DIES, Mine HAS --

_AiaH_

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm your BaBy,,,<3
    • Skinlicious
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 08:12:57 pm »
kaya pala until now mahal parin online sellers kasi laging OOS sa mga resellers.

bugs

• I just love life! Embrace it... breath it... enjoy it!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Certified GT Addict! I just love being a girl!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 07:07:14 am »
Question sa users of both brands....
Alin sa kanila ang pwedeng mag plug ng smartbro or tattoo or sun broadband na USB dongle that works?

ampere

• Senior GirlTalker
  • In dreams,we enter a world that's entirely our own
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 05:26:36 pm »
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is coming, might as well wait for that one  ;)
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out. :P

leannegirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 09:59:49 pm »
which one is useful for a (college) student?

pardon me, i am not techie at all.. i googled kanina and sort of read that samsung tab vs iPad is synonymous/homologous to android vs. iOs.
but i have no idea what an android and iOs is!! can anyone please explain in layman's? :) google to me is not very helpful in this..

plus, my Tita said that Samsung tab would be better 'coz in iPad we would need to purchase for the applications. is that true?

it will be my first time, if ever, to own a gadget as puzzling to my head as this. i'm a nokia-1280-user so i hope you could help me!! :)
i'm a full-time student!!
i am the busy kind
i love feeding my brain
i love reading!!!:)
I LOVE DANCING!!
i love singing!
oh, and i love public-speaking too!;)

blackshirt13

• Late bloomer
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Who is blackshirt13?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 09:38:27 am »
^ Android and iOS are both operating systems (OS) from Google and Apple respectively. Each has its own pros and cons which are too long to list here. Suffice it to say that there most (but not all) apps in iOS are also available in Android. But both have loads of free apps. What applications will you be using on the tablet if ever?
I'm on Blogger and WordPress

chubzkittinz

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 10:23:22 am »
ako i wanna try sundroid plan ng suncell, ok ba yung deal dun ng samsung or alcatel?, this are with tab and a phone, nagdadalawang isip pa ako e..any suggestions?. TIA. :)

mikelly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 01:20:21 pm »
I am a user of galaxy tab 7. At first, it was Nextbook 7 i was using but after a week of using it, i noticed that the quality and the battery life is not good. We returned it to the store and my husband replaced it with Samsung galaxy tab.  It's almost a week now and I think pang 3rd or 4th time ko pa lang ito chinacharge.  Unlike to Nextbbok na almost everyday ko china-charge.

I think okay din naman ang ipad mini, it will just depend on what you are really looking for in a gadget. Both has their own uniqueness. Like i remember when i heard the sales lady sa store, she said that the ipad has its built-in memory unlike in android na
 meron pang external memory aside from its internal memory.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 01:22:25 pm by mikelly »
You have the power to make things work.  If you want something, make it happen.

mikelly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 01:26:31 pm »
ako i wanna try sundroid plan ng suncell, ok ba yung deal dun ng samsung or alcatel?, this are with tab and a phone, nagdadalawang isip pa ako e..any suggestions?. TIA. :)

I am using Sun as our internet provider and okay naman siya so far with my galaxy tab. May time lang na nagso-slow pero after refreshing it, ok na.

chubzkittinz

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 02:07:46 pm »
I am using Sun as our internet provider and okay naman siya so far with my galaxy tab. May time lang na nagso-slow pero after refreshing it, ok na.

Where's your location??

mikelly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 11:49:40 am »
Chubzkitinz, i am from Las Pinas.

leannegirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 11:52:17 pm »
^ Android and iOS are both operating systems (OS) from Google and Apple respectively. Each has its own pros and cons which are too long to list here. Suffice it to say that there most (but not all) apps in iOS are also available in Android. But both have loads of free apps. What applications will you be using on the tablet if ever?

thanks for this reply :) that's one of the problems, i have no specific apps in mind. generally i just want the gadget that would be more helpful for school stuff, such as easy internet connection, viewing powerpoints and/or .pdf/.docx, just about any app for schooling! i'm not into game apps at all.. movies/videos are my thing though :) a close friend of mine told me that if i want something to help me for school, iPad should be it. hmm..
i'm a full-time student!!
i am the busy kind
i love feeding my brain
i love reading!!!:)
I LOVE DANCING!!
i love singing!
oh, and i love public-speaking too!;)

blackshirt13

• Late bloomer
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Who is blackshirt13?
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 12:09:08 pm »
^ re: Internet connection, viewing MS Office docs, etc. both should work since there are free apps for those in both platforms. But since you mentioned being into music and movies, you might want to consider that (as far as I know, someone correct me if I'm mistaken) you can only load music and videos on the iPad mini via iTunes whereas you can download and play both music and videos to the Tab (or any Android tablet for that matter) straight from the tablet itself.
I'm on Blogger and WordPress

GeRi Sp!cE

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 05:42:39 pm »
Is it something to be considered before buying? So bababa ba price ng ipad mini 1st gen?

http://www.afr.com/f/free/technology/digitallife/apple_ipad_mini_to_get_retina_mdP1GN4iLGcnAGrL48eatL

Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have manners no matter what fork you use.

junepets

• pink.purple.blue.green.yellow. red.elephant.hellokitty. havainas.lacoste
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Happily married to the one I truly love....
    • my IG
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 03:12:58 pm »
my hubby bought an iPad mini as reward for my inaanak's special and academic awards... seeing it... i wanna have one too.. ang gandah!

i already have the SGNoteII.. was torn between this and iPad mini before... obviously, nanalo si SGNoteII.. but now.. I still want an iPad mini..
first love is important but last love is VERY VERY important.... because first love teaches what is love and last love teaches WHAT IS LIFE.

http://ytterpenuj.blogspot.com

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2013, 03:16:43 pm »
I just bought my son Ipad Mini... He loves it. I was suppose to buy Galaxy Note 2 for me and also a tab but Ipad Mini won hehe..
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

stylishmomy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 06:24:13 am »
^how old is your son sis? been thinking on getting my 9 year old son a tablet (Samsung) wondering if he's too young for it pa. Im using the Galaxy tab and really really loving it.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2013, 07:43:44 am »

OT
He is only 3 and 3 mos. he started using ipad when he was 2 yrs old pa (using his daddy's ipad). It actually helped him pass the entrance exam with flying colors. Sobrang dali lang nya nasolve yung mga puzzles na binigay sa kanya :) plus he is actually advance for his age (6 yrs old intellectual based sa exam na binigay to gauge his IQ).

Walang bata na I think now when it comes to gadget sis. They know na how to use it eh. My son even knows where should he download games. Papadl nya lang sa akin after he has a chosen game na kasi nga may password di ba. :)

Go buy sis:)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:12:55 pm by chicafabulosa »
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

junepets

• pink.purple.blue.green.yellow. red.elephant.hellokitty. havainas.lacoste
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Happily married to the one I truly love....
    • my IG
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2013, 01:19:10 pm »
^ same here sis... my nephew is 3 years old. malaking tulong din ang tablets kasi maraming educational apps...
first love is important but last love is VERY VERY important.... because first love teaches what is love and last love teaches WHAT IS LIFE.

http://ytterpenuj.blogspot.com

nurseanna

• GirlTalker
  • I love life. :)
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2013, 04:50:22 pm »
my boyfriend and i both have an ipad mini. maganda ang performance, hindi pa ako na disappoint nito. :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close