We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello everyone! i would like to thank this thread/and your posts for my recent Coron tour (May 15-18) which was wonderful and successful! with that, I would like to pay back... We had booked our tour through TravBest, and I can say that it was one of the best tour agencies I had dealt with so far. we were a group of 3, and one is a senior citizen, my mom, 64 years old.Day 1: Arrival in the morning and stayed at Mt. Tapyas Hotel. Afternoon was Coron town tour, souvenir shopping, Mt. Tapyas trek (my mom was able to reach all the way to the top, thankfully!) and Macquinit Hot Spring at night.Day 2: Boat tour to Kayangan Lake (my mom was able to trek the steep hills and steps as well, thank God she had still some energy after the previous day's trek at Mt. Tapyas). Banol beach was next which was awesome! I love it a lot! Picture-worthy too. Afternoon was spent at CYC Beach, Twin Lagoon and Twin Peaks area for snorkeling.Day 3: Island escapade: we started the boat ride to Malcapuya beach, very nice beach! Then we headed to Banana Island (the best sand and swimming area) and some picture-taking at Two Seasons (which is I think quite expensive).Day 4: We headed home fulfilled and relaxed. Hope you guys would enjoy too!